Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammysgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Death history in my house
    A couple years ago a girl committed suaside in my bath tube I want to know if she actually died in the hospital like everyone has said or if she died in here!:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 01:13 PM
    It would be easy enough to find out, physically, if she died in the hospital. Paranormally, I don't think there is an answer.
    justcurious128 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 12:11 AM
    Is there a way to check? You know if someone that's diead? I'm 15 and I live in a house in lehigh and I've been seeing some weird things so has my family but whenever I try and look up my house history I have to pay a lot of money ( which I don't have) is there any websites? Please and thank you :)
    angelbaby619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 11:54 AM
    Is there a way to check? My I'm 12 years old and my family and I have been seeing some weird hings like people walking in the night time when everyone is sleeping! All, the sites I visited have to be paid for but, we can't pay so please help us find out!! thank you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History on a house [ 4 Answers ]

When was a house built and what happened in that house

History of my house [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone no a web site to find the history of my house??

History of my house [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there Iam trying to find out more about the history of my home. I live in Sydney Australia and so far no luck, any one have any ideas about where I could start looking Thanks ** email removed for posters safety.

House history [ 1 Answers ]

I have some ghost in my houae and I want to know about the history of the house and why the ghost are here and if I should move? Jackie Orlando

House history [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is gary I am trying to find out is there is a free site I can find out about the history of my house

View more questions Search