Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toonking Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2005, 11:38 PM
    The End of the Assertive Male
    What's going on with the world?? Everywhere I turn, men are becoming less and less assertive. I'm not talking about assertive as in arrogant pompous , but assertive as in actually making a decision sans drama. Ordering food, ordeal! Choosing what to do, ordeal! TELLING A WOMAN EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING THROUGH HIS MIND, ORDEAL!!

Geeezus!! I grew up with a sensibility of the old-fashioned way of doing things. On a date, I make the reservation, I drive, I pay. Not because I'm superior or sexist or trying to prove anything, but simply because that's how I was raised. She can pay if she likes, but I always offer first.

Are men becoming more like girls, and girls becoming more like men? Perhaps a new epidemic is sweeping America. Don't have a name forr it yet, but it seemss to turn decent men into hesitant, limp spined wimps.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2005, 11:24 AM
    AMEN! My brother. This is the type of stuff woman want!!

Men have been programed to thinking that woman want a 'girlfriend'/equal as a boyfriend!! They MAY tell you they want that - BUT, what woman prefer and what they ACTUALLY want/feel... are TWO WAY different things!!

Woman don't want a WUSSS. Men have to make decisions!! Be the leader.

Don't be her 'girlfriend' EVER - don't dicuss her problems until you're married.

For some reawson most men have been programed to be pussys/wussys.

Woman want the strong/silent type. No needy-clingy crap. They want you around when they need you. For some reason guys have been programmed by most mothers to kiss-womans-asses - THEY DON'T want this!!

Until a man realize what you said he will have massive amounts of heartache. Be a freaking MAN about things - woman have plenty of girlfriends - she DOESN'T need another girlfriend.

Never put a woman ahead of you - they will llove you for this.
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2005, 11:36 AM
    BTW - this is the type of stuff I have been preaching since January. Woman want a guy who has a life.

Too many guys get way too attached to a woman - she shouldn't be that important in the beginning. Seriously.

Being 'nice' is NOT the way to go - you got these guys who think all they can do is be agreeable - stand your ground a say what YOU believe in.

I am sure there will be woman here who will argue with me... but in the end, they know I'm right.

Woman need a man who make them feel safe - someone who could take care of them if need be.

May 1, 2005, 05:47 PM
    Yes. That's right.

Finally!! Widcat 21 agrees with me. The end of the world is tomorrow.
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2005, 07:59 PM
    That girly man niceness - nice guy - -kisser is what ALWAYS gives guys heartbreak. Woman HATE this. They say they want a 'nice guy'. BUT, what they say they want and actually want are TWO different things.

Woman want a strong, silent, jerk-like tendemcies - , Kind (not nice), emotionally independent.
    think Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2005, 02:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    For some reawson most men have been programed to be pussys/wussys.
    What a thread! You guys might want to check this out..

http://www.savethemales.ca
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2005, 07:55 AM
    Check these sites out as well:

www.sosuave.com

www.relationships.blog-city.com
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

May 4, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Man, this site is full of infos! Will be reading it for the next few weeks :) My head is already spinning from all the "illogical" stuff! :)
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2005, 10:31 AM
    Learn it - so you understand woman

May 4, 2005, 12:26 PM
    THIS is what I'm talking about.

Great links. Great reading.

"Men Are Fron Mars, Women Are From Venus" sucks!!

Dr. Phil? Phhhhhhhfffff.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2005, 01:09 PM
    John Gray - Men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus...

That joker got me in so much trouble in younger days. That stuff is worthless - it helps in what woman think - BUT, they don't want you to react that way!

He tried to pussify me. He made MEN Wussys!! Woman ultimate HATE Nice Guys - it's what kills marriages!!
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2005, 01:45 PM
    Wisdom:
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

HANK :)
    lawnshark Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jul 17, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Girls just want to be more independent, not like a 50's houswive! They feel that they want guys to know they have paychecks too and they can fend for themselves. And don't complain, at least u don't have to pay, u should be thankful! And remember, be careful what u wish 4!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Male cat in the house with new kittens [ 4 Answers ]

I have two cats a male who is fixed and a female who just had kittens. She just brought the kittens upstairs and I'm worried that the male may hurt them. The kittens are about 10 weeks old and have started to move around and explore the rest of the house. Up until now my boy would pretty much...

Male gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

What do male gymnastis wear to keep their penis in place while they preform?

Noisey male cat [ 1 Answers ]

This six year old is fixed, and still very kitten like. Lately, he has started howling at about 3 am downstairs/ window shades closed, while the rest of the house sleeps. He has become very vocal, even when I call him up from downstairs and he jumps on the bed. He doesn't appear to be ill-...

Male attributes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there a way for someone to develop male attributes that were supposed to be passed on to him by his father. But since his father didn't raise him, he didn't acquire those traits. Thanks

View more questions Search