Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluesea Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Why my computer won't read some of my cd/dvd discs?
    I had some of my school stuff loaded on a DVD+R and now I am not able to open the files. This is the steps I did: My computer/DVD RW drive and it does not show any of the files I had saved on the disc. How can I open the files to be able to read them. All it says is: "Drag files to this folder to add them to the disc. " Last when I was able to read the files was the night before. How can I fix this problem.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 08:29 PM

Once you drag N drop these files or copy & paste them to the DVD+R you need to burn to disc.

The files aren't going to remain there until they're burned there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd drive won't read blank discs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, hope someone can help, I'm having problems with my drive, it won't read blank dvd-r/rw's, It's fine when it comes to regular discs with data on them, it just keeps telling me to insert a blank disc even though there's one in there. The number of the disc drive is WDC-WD400BB-00DEA0 (IF...

DVD ROM and DVD RW drives won't read any discs. [ 18 Answers ]

I've tried a few discs in both drives and neither of the drives can read them. It's like there's nothing in the drives. :confused:. I think it might be a problem to do with some software I had installed 'Sonic software'. I have now removed this but the CD drives still have an exclamation mark next...

My CD drive won't read one of my discs. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a game today. The Total War Battlepack. Rome: Total War, and Medieval II: Total War. It won't read Medieval II: Total War, but it'll read Rome: Total War. I also bought Starcraft II about a month ago and it didn't read that so I just downloaded it from the website. But I...

Why won't my PC read discs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, recently my computer has stopped reading discs. It hasn't really bothered me until I had to use a disc, and now it's driving me crazy! I've tried reading up on every possible answer, but nothing seems to be working. I just tried inserting The Sims 2 disc just to see if it would read, and it...

How can I get my computer to read my dvd writer Samsung model sh-s202n [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I need to know how I can get my computer to regonize the dvd writer it is a Samsung write master... I have been trying to get the computer to regonize it for about 6 hrs. and I can't figure it out... is there someone out there please help me I am in need for help on this

View more questions Search