Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meg11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 04:19 PM
    What does the energy released in a nucleon reaction come from

Elements with the greatest nuclear binding energies per nuclear particle are the what
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 04:33 PM

Homework rules are as follows...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

Unknown008edit: Merged your two posts after merging OP's
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2011, 03:46 AM

Your questions are not clear either.

The first one should read:
    "Where does the energy released in a nuclear reaction come from?"

If I answer you, you'll need some basic knowledge about nuclear physics to understand. I would also like to ask you what is your own idea of where it can come from. Even, if you think it's wrong, do it, suggestions and hypotheses are what make a good scientist.

And concerning the second question, I have no idea of what it's about. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is nuclear energy the highest possible source of direct energy? [ 6 Answers ]

Coming strait form a reactor, do nuclear reactors produce the biggest amount of energy that we can manipulate?

Rates of chemical reaction:a clock reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose you were dissolving a metal such as zinc with hydrochloric acid.how would the particle size of the zinc affect the rat eof its dissolution?

Is energy released or absorbed when water is changed from a gaseous to a liquid phase [ 1 Answers ]

Is energy absorbed or released when water is changed from a gaseous to a liquid phase

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

How can I calculate the activation energy of the reverse reaction of the following [ 1 Answers ]

Given that activation energy of the forward reaction is 135kJ/mol For CO + NO2 yields CO2 + NO I determined the heat of the reaction to be 227.1kJ/mol

View more questions Search