Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BriggsAndStratton Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jun 1, 2007, 03:33 PM
    OIL change 11Hp Briggs and Stratton Engine
    I have drained my oil and I don't know what type of oil I should fill it up with or how much it has no meter on it. Engine is 11h/ 3600 rpm

Model:252707
    Type 0620 01
    Code 86080511

It says saej607 on cover is that it?

Thank you
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jun 2, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BriggsAndStratton
    I have drained my oil and i dont know what type of oil i should fill it up with or how much it has no meter on it. engine is 11h/ 3600 rpm

Model:252707
    Type 0620 01
    code 86080511

it says saej607 on cover is that it??

Thank you
    30W oil, probably about less than 2 qts but don't fill over dip stick line.
    ratterree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Check your engine manuel for the type of oil. If you do not have one replace the oil with a 30 sae weight oil. Generally the dip stick has a scribed mark to let you know when it is full. Check frequently as you pour in a quart of oil. Do not over fill.
    g.novia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Come faccio a procurarmi la bobina sel modello 252707?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs&Stratton engine 121602 [ 3 Answers ]

OK, Dh and I are havig a slight disgreement about the mower. It is a Murray, sold under the Scotts brand in 2000, with a briggs and stratton 6.5 hp engine number 121602. Now, a cable broke, the one from the handle that kills it when you let go, and it sat outside for a month while we got the...

12.5hp I/C Briggs&Stratton engine [ 3 Answers ]

I went to start my riding mower for the first time this year and when it started is smoked real bad. I turned it off and checked the oil, it was over filled. I went to drain the oil and discovered it had gas in the oil. It ran fine last year, but I didn't drain the gas out at the end of the season....

Yard Man 20Hp Briggs and Stratton engine [ 3 Answers ]

My lawn mower will start with a new or freshly charged battery. When you turn it off it will not crank unless you charge the battery again. My question is where is the alternator where I can take it off and exchange it.

16HP Briggs Stratton Problem with oil [ 4 Answers ]

What could possibly cause oil to soak spark plug. What's busted to let the oil into the cylinder? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks Timid Soul

Another 16HP Briggs Stratton Problem with oil [ 6 Answers ]

I over oiled my 16HP briggs. I looked online for some help and changed the sparkplugs and oil. The tractor still runs, but I get white smoke out of the exhaust. Will the smoke "burn Off" or should I replace the exhaust. The engine is a 402700 B&S from 1988. Looking for some answers. Thank you.

View more questions Search