Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    folieadeux420 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 03:01 AM
    Me and my friends boyfriend had sex...
    Okay, first off if your just going to call me a slut a whore or anything else rude and mean just get the fckk off. Please and thank you. People wonder why tens today are fckked up and fckking up, because *******s make them that way.

For those of you deciding not to judge, thank you, it means a lot. Here goes,
    Me and my friend have been besties since like 7th grade, were in 11th now. In 9th grade she switched schools, but we still saw each other a lot. The summer before 9th grade (9th grade she was switching schools, we had a little party. It was her, me, my sister, two other girls and two guys. My sister, my friend, and I all thought one of the guys was insanely hott. Everyone left at the end of the party except me, my sister, and my friend. All three of us were textin the hott guy. He ended up asking out my sister, but she was already taken, then he asked out me. My friends ex and I had kissed (because he's a nasty *** player) and I was going to be dating someone else and I owed it to her so I said no but my friend really likes you. They ended up dating and after about 2 months she lost it to him. They dated around two years. This last summer him and I started to develop feelings for each other and when me my friend and her boyfriend were at her house this summer, we all ended up intoxicated and she fell asleep after a horrible suicide attempt over the phone by my boyfriend. While she was sleeping her boyfriend and I went on a walk and ended up kissing. Within the next few days we hooked up a few times and had sex. He didn't want me to tell her because "It'd hurt her" "It'd ruin their relationship" "He still loved her" "It would ruin the friendships between us three" and so on. After about a week we broke it off and he broke up with her. A few days later he starts dating one of her other friends without her knowing. That was in maybe August and when I told her it was a few days after Christmas. Before I told her she had found out that he had cheated on her with his current girlfriend and that they're dating. When I told her, (sadly it was over text because my parents wouldn't let me hang out with her because they found out that me and her boyfriend had sex)all she said was "Thanks for tellin me lol. But I dont want anything to do with him anymore" I asked if she was mad, and she said no. The next few days she would text back and then it all stopped. I recently found out he cheated on her with multiple girls. Ive apologized multiple times, Ive told her id willingly let her punch me in the face (she replied too that with "Lol i might punch you in the boob hahh. but its okay just forget it") I cry almost every night her new best friend publicly called me a slut twice on FB. Will she ever forgive me.. Please just someone give me advice. Give me a reason to look forward to waking up in the morning..
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2011, 03:45 AM

It sounds like this guy used you and now your paying the price.

Your friend has forgiven you, all you can do is accept what she says and be a good friend from now on.

While the comments on Facebook hurt they will pass.

My advice is don't fuel the fire anymore by calling her names, keep your head down and don't get involved.

You learnt a valuable lesson, you had sex with your friends boyfriend and I'm sure she felt very hurt that you broke that trust.

The lesson is don't do it again!

Friends are far more important then a guy, as usually the guy will move on but friends stay.

People will forget what happened, keep that in mind.

The guy was not worth it, but it was not all his fault, you played a part too.

Your language is the beginning of your post is offensive to a lot of people, this is a question and answer site not a moral site.

Jan 30, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    Thank you for writing back.
    And Im sorry you found it offensive but people are going to want to judge and I don't feel like listening to it, well reading it. And yeah I hope people do forget it.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2011, 04:16 AM

People will judge whatever you do, its how you deal with it is what counts.

I'm sure your parents were upset as well.

Everyone makes mistakes, and I know when I was younger I messed up as well, but if you don't learn from your mistake you repeat it again, and I'm sure you don't want to go through all this again.

Sex is a big deal as I'm sure you have learnt, another thing to keep in mind is if this guy has been sleeping around your at risk from getting an STD.

The fact that your parents already know you had sex, my advice would be to ask them to take you to the doctor to get tested.

Pregnancy is also a factor here if you did not use protection.

Make better choices for yourself, as you can see, you're the one who has to deal with the fall out from your decisions.

I'm sure you're a smart girl and I can see by your post your sorry about about the whole mess, so in future make better choices for yourself and look after yourself.

Jan 30, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    Thank you
    love_1235 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2011, 08:26 PM
    Well that is a tuff situation!
    It wasn't only you in this either,
    It was her boyfriend.
    You guys prbably felt a connesction because you and your friend were a lot alike,
    So you went for it.
    You told her and that's the biggest thing, the turth does mean a lot.
    With him being with mulipul girls as well that would be someone to stay away from.

Remember do not regret anything because at one point it was exactly what you wanted, and you learn from everything you do.

Best of luck to you, I hope you and your friend have a great relationship and stay friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex with my best friends boyfriend [ 25 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. It's the worst thing in the entire world. One night when we were both really drunk and she was away, I had sex with my best friends boyfriend. This is COMPLETELY unlike me, whenever I'm in a relationship I'm devoted and faithful. Cheating makes me sick. There have been...

Sex with ex-best friends boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with this boy (lets call him A) he was friends with my (ex) best friend, (well call her B) and she was dating a boy who was A's best friend (well call him C) A took my virginity and after we broke up I was emotionally unstable, and me and B started to fade a lot. I was still hanging out...

Boyfriend isn't interested in sex/turned off by me initiating sex? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm at my wit's end and need help! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years just moved in together 3 months ago. We've had our ups and downs and have made it through a lot of tough times together. In the beginning of the relationship we had sex as much as possible. We were...

Best friends having sex [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so me and my best friend have been bff's for almost a year but we have none each other for a couple years... he always been touchy touchy bt I really didn't notice tell my sister told me about it. So that's the first weird (good part). Just recently we have been kind of all up on each other...

Sex with Friends [ 5 Answers ]

K well there's this guy we've been friends for awhile.. we are totally hott for each other.. Like we did do a bit of 4play... but the thing is he wants to have sex with me so bad.. and I want to have sex with him as well! But I feel like if I do it that's all I might turn out to be is a sex...

View more questions Search