Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DebraS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Woke up & in only one room there's a sicking smell the room is over the garage.
    Can it be dangerous and who should I call?
    janeontheplain Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2011, 07:02 AM
    Of course it could be dangerous but the smell needs to be explained more? A smell of sulfur or rotten egg smell could mean you are smelling the additive put in natural gas to give it an odor and make a leak detectible. Is it like a dead animal smell? Then it is not as dangerous hunt it down and dispose of it... if it a natural gas smell your local fire dept can be called and they will test the area or your gas co can come out as well. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell in hot water heater room and loundry room [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed bad snell almost like urine smell in our hot water heater room and loundry room which is right next to each other. (we live in condo). I have no idea where the smell is coming from from either room. But only thing I can think of that they share is water pipe?? Do you have any idea...

Have odd floor,sunken living room and family room and want it all one level [ 3 Answers ]

My living room and family room are sunken with ceramic tile on top, How would I make it one leverl?

Running AC/Heat to an expandable room over garage [ 4 Answers ]

I have an unfinished expandable aread over my garage. I am in the process of finishing it out. The upstairs has its own Heat and A/C system with more than enough power to heat/cool this new space. My question, can I simply tie into the ducts to run a new duct to this room, or do I need to also...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Hot room above garage [ 2 Answers ]

My master bedroom is above our garage which gets very hot and has no insulation or ventilation. During the summer, the master bedroom is much warmer than the rest of the house. Looking for a solution. Should I have another duct installed or will venting the hot air out of garage via fan provide...

View more questions Search