Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bryan112 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 16, 2011, 05:49 AM
    I'm in love with a lesbian (I'm a guy)
    I can't take her out of my head! And I don't know what to do anymore! I'm a guy and I'm I love with my lesbian girlfriend. But the thing is... We did sleep together. She is always flirting me but other times not! She in and out! She drives me crazy! We have a good relationship. And at some point, we where dancing at the dance floor, and she suddenly begins to kiss a girl... that really hurt my feelings when I watched that! But always something in my head says to me that she's not an lesbian but a bi, and that I have some chance with her. I don't have the guts to tell her that I'm in love with her. I don't want to mess up our ''friendship''. What do I need to do? Are there some tip to find out if you loves me to (without asking her) Thanks anyway for reading my story.
    A desperate boy.
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 06:10 AM
    First of all.. how old are you? And how old is the girl you are talking about?

Jan 16, 2011, 06:30 AM
    Comment on jeje409's post
    We are both 20
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 06:39 AM
    Maybe the 2 of you need to sit down and talk like adults.I m a lesbian that is married to a man and he knows that I'm not attracted to men at all.But we still have fun together,laugh,and play.If she really is a lesbian she's not going to go to the other side just for you.It's not a switch that we can turn on and off.Just talk to her and tell her how you feel... you may become closer you never know :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 16, 2011, 07:29 AM
    If you don't know without asking, then there are no tips. You have to ask her.
    She doesn't have to be bi to like you, love you, want to be around you, live with you, or sleep with you. You may be her solid base and comfort and confidant, or you may be her fun to tease guy, or her brother, or any countless number of things or all put together.
    Think about how you will ask her, and stop worrying about what affect it will have.

Jan 16, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    We did sleep together means we had sex. She didn't just sleep with me. Only to reduce mistakes ;) I loved to be her best friend. I'm VERY happy with that! I will try to talk to her about this when the time is right, when I'm ready for it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 07:55 AM

So she is at a point where she may wish to date or even sleep with others, She may not be looking for "love" just friends and fun.

I will agree you need to know what she is looking for.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 11:06 AM

You may have sex, and lust and love, romance, and friendship, all screwed up.

Ask her what it all means to her, because talking, and listening to each other is what friends are about.

Jan 16, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    It's was like she said: A best friend thing... suddenly lust.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Jan 16, 2011, 09:59 PM

She was horny.
    You were available.
    And to her you are safe.

Just sit down and talk to her. You are both only 20. Plenty of life left to live to be hung up on one girl.
    zekeeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 01:15 PM
    I would advise you to say nothing. I am in the same situation, but I know that whenever I become overwhelmed with my feelings and try talking about it with her, it can be a very long time before we see each other again. Also, I have had sex with her and really cherish our friendship. I think the possibilities scare her, and think she prefers to keep things light and airy. I think the woman in the first post is very brave, as I know how excited and flattered I'd be if she'd marry me. I would take care of her and be tender and sympathetic, and even though we may never be together again, that would not be a requirement of our marriage. Ugh, I am so lovesick! I am a gay man by the way, which makes the situation doubly weird. Anyway, I think the reason the obvious signs that hurt us are demonstrated in front of us is because lesbian girls know how we feel and back us off by gently hurting us so that we don't get too involved. That's how I feel, but believe me, you are not alone...
    Todd_Dennis4872 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Translated into ENGLISH!!!/T

Hey man just straight up and ask her if she remembers that one time when you ll got intimate with each other, then slowly make your way through the conversation to see if she likes you. There is some ways to tell if she does bro. she could be playing with her hair, playing with something in her hands, brushing her hair back behind her ear or( this is when you can tell
    ) if she is not doing anything and your having a conversation with her(like just sitting on the couch face to face) and she barley looks at your, keeps looking away, those are some ways of telling if she does. Just bring it up and look for those signs.

Well I'm kind of in the same situation broskiy, I think this lesbian chick is cute but the thing that caught me was when I had just meet her like 3 times in our lives, I asked for her number and she said yes, then later on I ask her to the movies, just as friends, and she straight up said yes, that's when I noticed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

Just to be clear I'm a 16 year male not to be braggy but also logical and analitical person. I've known tabitha for about a year toal 3 spaced out. She's 18 and just like me almost to the dot... but is a girl. Also she's wicked smart book smart to my street smart I guess. She came out about 2 years...

Guy in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

I feel like a horrible person, here's my story I've been really close friends with this girl for about two and a half to three years now. She is a lesbian, and I am strait(She's 17. I'm 19.). We get along so well, and have so much in common. Over the years I've known her, we have become best...

I'm in love with a lesbian [ 17 Answers ]

Before you tell me to get over it and "just move on", please let me give you a few details. I met Fergs about a year ago through a mutual friend. We both smoked a lot of pot at the time, so one afternoon she invited me over for a bowl. We clicked right off the bat and began hanging out every...

View more questions Search