Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovemypryncess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 04:16 PM
    How are Virgo men after you break up with them?
    Ok so I need help with this question. So me and this Virgo man his birthday sept 20 he just could not keep it real with me at all so I became pregnant with his child and I had a miscarriage and he wasn't even there to help support me because I was hurt and I just found out he cheated on me when I was pregnant it just hurts cause I did so much for this man its crazy! So I told him I can't be with you no more all my anger came out in a text to him.. And he still sends me text talking about how he really is sorry and hurt I don't believe nothing that comes out his month anymore for real!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 05:03 PM

Well we know how you feel, but him being a Virgo has nothing to do with anything at all. What matters is if he can pay child support or not, not his birthday.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 05:45 PM

There are good and bad , his sign has nothing to do with how he will react.

You need to break all normal contact, and start thinking legally where you are at and what you are going to do.
    Stop accepting texts from him, don't open the ones he sends.

Is the child born yet ? If the child is born, have you filed for custody and also filed for child support. That is where you need to have your mind now
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 12, 2011, 10:14 AM
    @fr-chuck - she said she miscarried.

He hurt you - you hurt him back. It was not very nice of him to cheat and be uncaring - it wasn't very nice to break-up with him via text message, although I understand if you were so emaotionally distort that you didn't want to see him or talk to him. But then why are you accepting text messages from him, contact your service provider and block his number, DO NOT REPLY to his messages.

One thing all men have in common no matter what their star sign 'once a user/cheater/abuser always a user/cheater/abuser', a leopard doesn't change its spots.

ladylioness11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 01:06 AM
    Okay,, This is my very 1st time telling bits of my experience with a Virgo Male. This guy has had a crush on me for 17years!! He contacted me once he found out about my "relationship status" and proceeded to pursue me in every way... I mean, he went to the point to where he was willing to be my "Boy-Toy"... lollll! At any rate, we, dated and was together for 3 months... It was really good! He would cook for me at every given chance, he would clean my house, make love to me in a way that no other has. I mean he seemed to be somewhat ideal for me at this time of my life. Well, I recently found out exactly how quickly the "seemingly" man of the meantime dreams can turn into a "Nightmare"!! He showed me exactly what he thought about his "Crush" and what he would do with the opportunity to live it out! I was there for him and understood when he would take his escapes and disappear for days with no contact! Hey, everyone needs to have some "Me Time"... but that was nowhere near enough,, He put hands on me! No matter what I was feeling for him, there's nothing I can do with that but toss it in the Trash!! (Where He belongs)! Once you put hands on me I'm DONE! So, Here I am dealing with the LOVE That could've been,, but GREATEFUL that He showed his true colors sooner than expected! Virgo Men have such a caring quality that can make any woman fall, however, there is a "DARK SIDE", and if you don't take time to discover it, you will find out! To ALL the women who are in love, or thinking about falling for a Virgo Man, I solute You, and I UNDERSTAND! One of the BEST LOVERS I've EVER HAD! I AM LEO,, HEAR ME ROAR! LADYLIONESS2011
    DonnaTheFunLady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 11:53 AM
    APRIL 5, 2012

I have dated a VIRGO MAN for 9 months.
    The biggest want to be PLAYERs.
    He was so nice in the beginning, today we broke up because he tried to introduce me to his best friend last week when we all went out, and he was flirting with Women right in front of my face. Then today he critizes me like he has done since I known him.
    He knows I have been in love with him since I met him. For me it was love at first sight. I am still in love with him.

My Brother is a VIRGO and he is a PLAYER too.
    My VIRGO ex- is going to end up alone too just like my brother, reason, VIRGO MEN KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMEN NICE BUT THE LIKE TO THROW THEM AWAY TOO!! he was Married to a LIBRA and now she does not want him.

Oh, well being a Sagittarius Women I will get over him soon[B]......hey did a fine Honey of a Guy just walk by my desk....see you later girls..[/B]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Virgo women? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a virgo woman and I am a pretty outgoing person but people tend to say that we are cold towards others, do you guys think that is true? What can you honestly tell me about the virgo woman? Good or bad!

Why do men break up to focus on themselves? [ 23 Answers ]

After seeing a lot of cases of this recently, and having been in the situation myself, and having talked to 2 male friends who did the same I can say it is extremely common for a man to drop the relationship when he feels he is not himself , or his job is not going well or has too many other issues...

Why do some men keep an item of yours, usually expensive or nice, when you break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Keeping a guitar regardless of you trying to collect it. Loaned a guy a surfboard, precious, he won't give it back. He acts as if he earned it.

When men ask for a break in a relationship do they come back? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2.5 years has been going through some rough patch for about a year now. We moved to a new city and he recently told me that he is confused about what he wants out of life itself. He added that although we had talked about getting married and starting a family, he is not sure that...

Who handles break-ups better men or women? [ 12 Answers ]

Relationships. But who handles them better? But because women are more open to talk about their hurt, that leaves women curious as to how the male is feeling about the breakup. Also My question is what happens if the man really loves a women and is forced to break up with her but not...

View more questions Search