Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarbaby12117 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jan 4, 2011, 09:02 PM
    How can I get a boy to ask me out?
    I'm 12 and A LOT of people are getting asked out except me... the only people I've ever dated were 2 pervs and only for less than a day. If that's the best that I can do than I might as well stay home and wonder about a fairy-tale married life. I'm starting to hurt inside because I can't deal with the embarrassment I have in my grade. Can anyone give me some tips on how to be more... datable?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 07:19 AM

You're really too young to be worrying about dating. Just enjoy life for now and leave the boys out of it until you're old enough to date.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2011, 07:41 AM

Give it some time, you're only 12. I'm 18 and just went on my first date last October. Someday, you'll find the right guy. But until then, just ask your friends who have been asked out what a date is like. That way you will know more for your first date.
    confused_xox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2011, 05:21 PM
    I'm 15 now and I was the same as you . I couldn't get a boyfriend and I was starting to worry that id never find someone. Honestly don't worry just be yourself and someone will come along :)
    boola123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 04:46 PM
    I'm 12 years old too. A guy just asked me out a couple of days ago, but I said no. You know why? Because he was one of my best friends! (Creepy!) And it turns out, he's liked me for a really long time. I'm a sporty kind of girl, so I hang out with guys a lot and talk to them and stuff. And I like to tease them and make fun of them sometimes. I think guys like that about a girl, so maybe that's why he asked me out. But if that's not you, then that's fine. Just be yourself and I' sure a guy will love you just the way you are.
    karmacool7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Well I'm 10 and I got asked out by my friend I said yes but the next day I said no but now I really want him to ask me out but I don't know how to get a boy to ask you out sorry.
    CHILLICHERRY Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 01:54 PM
    I fancy this guy too. I get the feeling he sort of likes me to because he keeps trying to have a converstaion wit me and he keeps looking at me in english...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2011, 02:42 PM

I thought you were in love with someone - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...me-588724.html
    amberjones402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Well I got asked out too and the thing is I went out for about 8 months but all I'm saying is enjoy life while your young because you don't wan to be a fast one trust me I have been there but only in the 6th grade now I'm in the 10th and I'm trying my best to enjoy life
    Jeannine_Love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 12:16 AM
    Well I'm 12 too and it's OK if you like him.To help you out if he ceeps looking at you and if you really like him look at him. Then when he looks at you look away then look back and look like you like him its flurting with him and trust me IT WORKS. I had this crush on a guy and I did this and it worked now we haved bien dating for about 3mth so just try that and if that dosen't work just be strong. And tell him you like him I know,I know its scary I did this 2 and that helped with my booyfriend so just try and be strong and don't be somebody your not. Hope it works out for you and if that dosen't work its not meant to be.<3
    GiiirlyGiiirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 03:33 PM
    I never got asked out before well nearly did a couple of times. Im way older than 12, don't worry the time will come. Your still too young, you don't want to get pregnant at 12 don't you? Time will come now or later!
    If you really want to get asked out hang around the guy you like, talk to him... Later tell him that you like him, maybe he likes you too? Hope this helps! :)
    brookiieecookii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 04:57 PM
    Well I like this guy BTW I'm 12 I really like him I find out if he likes me is by looking at him and turn away,then turn your hand back to look at him. If is still looking at you omg good for you if he inst sorry
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Omg! You can't be serious.

There's the option of acting like an adult and talking to him.
    Kate18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 09:26 AM
    I'm 11 years and I love someone that is 12 years old for about 4 years so I understand you.I really want him to love him and I want him to be my boyfriend.I know I'm too young but I had 2 boyfriends before so I need help too.Please I'm in love with him 4 years and I want him so much!I told him that before about 3 years but after I told him that I'm no anymore in love with him.I really need help and don't tel me I'm too young and I must wait until I grow up cause I won't!I want him now because enow I'm young and I still have dreams.I always wanted to grow up and marry and have children.But I can't wait.Please help me (and don't tell I'm too young cause I know that)!I can't forget him!I want him to love me and date with him!And I want to know if he loves me or not and if he haves feelings for me or for someone else!I can't sleep sometimes because of him cause I can't forget him!Please help me how to do him to love me?Please I need help!!
    Aceangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 04:35 AM
    I think staring at the boy you like is the key to it.
    If there is an awkward silence in the class, I
    Just do a little giggle and smile at him (only if he feels the same about awkward moment)
    If he does do jokes that he expects people laugh about and nobody isn't, that's your chance! Make him comfortable with his jokes. If you ever have a conversation
    Smile and blink your eyes, it makes you look very pretty. I've done some of this to my crush and really, he's starting to notice.
    Oh and don't get friends to ask him things and all that for you! He will talk to the friend more than you and he'll like her instead.
    Some of them judge you by the looks by looking at your:
    Nice whites in your eyes
    The smoothness of your skin
    Your smile

Also if you see him, walk past your friends laughing,chatting but not daft things because he'll think "oook, weird"

Hope this helps
    Uber Member

May 4, 2013, 07:09 AM
    Where do you live that you are judged by the whites of your eyes?
    Aceangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Where do you live that you are judged by the whites of your eyes?
    Not all of them do this but I've experienced when people told me about this, it doesn't always happen but it's a 50/50 chance of it happening.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Where? In the US? That just seems rather crazy to me...
    mbkflips8049616 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 08:11 PM
    I am 12 and I feel the same way I cannot get a boy to like me to save my soul... I used to try tooooo hard and a guy likes a natural not showoff type girls so just bee yoorself and bee cool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love a boy and I am also a boy. But I am not a gay. What should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

He is my very good friend and I really feel for him. I don't want to loose him nor I want to be gay with him. But I love him a lot.

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search