Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devinblair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Title of children's animated movie, 80s, about flying bed and black goo?
    Hello,

I am wondering about a movie I saw as a kid, its animated, probably made between 1980 and 1994, about a boy that travels on his bed to another land. I think the bed lands in a swamp at first, and there is a black gooo that comes to attack a castle at the end.

It could have been Japanese, but I'm not sure, I saw it in english...

If you know what I'm talking about, please let me know!

Cheers,
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 14, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Try Little Nemo Adventures - in Slumberland.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 14, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Yup Crowman's right it's the commonly asked about Little Nemo.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I would officially provide valuable reputation points to Crowman for his recent question-killing spree but I've already given him a recent supply and have to spread the love first.

Oct 14, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    I would officially provide valuable reputation points to Crowman for his recent question-killing spree but I've already given him a recent supply and have to spread the love first.
    Haha Same here.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    What are reputation points? :confused:

I`m a relative newbie to this board, so I don`t know how everything works yet.

EDIT - Apologies, I should have checked the FAQ page first. Then I would have found this description of reputation points. Doh.

Oct 14, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crowman
    What are reputation points? :confused:

I`m a relative newbie to this board, so I don`t know how everything works yet.

EDIT - Apologies, I should have checked the FAQ page first. Then I would have found this description of reputation points. Doh.
    When you hit the "rate this answer" button you have the option to either agree or disagree with the persons response. Disagreeing gives the person negative points (I only use it if someone is being unnecessarily rude, not if they give the wrong answer because as long as they provide an answer they are trying to help) But hitting agree gives the person Positive reputation which can be viewed on their profile page by any member. I'm not sure exactly what they do if they help you increase in rank or if they just let people know how good you are in a subject. But you can read about it on the sites FAQ if you want.

EDIT- ha I should have read your entire response before replying. :S
    glimmer83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 04:05 PM
    The movie is called Fluppy Dogs. Now on YouTube
    reyna_rawr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 08:06 PM
    I never though there would be someone out there looking for the same movie as I :D
    I remember watching it when I was a little girl too it was my big brother's fav movie I been wanting to find it I asked my brother but apparently he forgot
    jordin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 02:54 AM
    I'm looking for a columbia tristar family collection movie but can't find it there is a part with a boy looking at a flying lady with yellow hair and very white wings I think please tell me the name of this movie
    FoOLycooly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 07:58 PM
    I think your talking about totoro?
    jfl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Oh my gosh! I was just trying to figure out what movie this was. I could only remmber the magic bed and a homeless looking guy with a top hat and a cigar. It's totally this movie. Thank you!!
    stasiwasi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 11:38 PM
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971)
    Though this is not the animated version but the movie one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of children's cartoon / animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search