Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrendleN.Dean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 05:41 PM
    Can my boyfriend get a bond if he VOP
    My boyfriend was on probation and he VOPd for not having evidence of going to his NA/AA meetings for a few weeks. He's been in jail for about a week now and he has his second hearing.(the day after he went to jail he had his bond hearing) And they said no bond. I'm curious if he could have a bond or be reinstated at his docket hearing? Does anyone know what they might or could do. We live in Florida by the way.. thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 08:40 PM

Most courts do not allow bonds for violation of probation but require you to stay in jail till the final hearing ( then they will either be put back on probation or given more jail time)

Since they are already convicted they do not have to be given bond, to be serving part of their sentence for being in violation.

You need to be helping him get the evidence that he was at the mettings ( if he was of course)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Denied a continuence 4 my vop my sentencing vop is next will I be remanded from court [ 4 Answers ]

Was denied for a continuence for my violation and have a violation sentencing my next court day does that mean I will be remanded from court that day even when I have my case still pending to prove that I violated?

Why LiAlH4 reduce alpha hydrogen substituted acetylenic bond,not isolated double bond [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam o Alaikum! I want to ask Question about reducing agent LiAlH4, as Lithium Aluminium Hydride,not much selective as Sodium boro hydrates.. LiAlH4 reduces not only Aldehydes or ketones,but also acids, acid halides,esters, nitrile, imine, and nitro group etc.. it can reduce the alpha...

Amide bond (peptide bond) [ 3 Answers ]

hello ever1 I don't know much about chemistry, so hlp me with this is amide bond (peptide bond), balanced chemical equation?

Bond on VOP>? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on probation for DUI first offense, I was arrested for driving on suspended licence. It is automatic and I am violated. I told my probation officer of the arrest before she knew about it. I turned myself in on the first arrest and I plan to turn myself in on the VOP warrant. I know I may not...

Vop [ 1 Answers ]

I violated probation on a second degree misdemeanor what penalties should i expect?

View more questions Search