Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omarxmz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name.
    Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out either this year or last year. I don't the name of the group otherwise I would have it by now. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
    miiitchhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 07:38 PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5151GwT-DSI

its called kids by chiddy bang

your welcome ;D
    tommycuc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 10:43 PM
    No its called opposite of adults by chiddy bang

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song one love with a black guy and white girl in it [ 6 Answers ]

It's a song with a black guy and a white girl singing about one love. Basically that we should all get along with each other no matter what color we are I believe the name of it is One Love

HBO cartoon short Sphinx headed guy [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I saw an HBO short cartoon in the 80's that was set in outer space. There was a guy that had the headof a sphinx. Another guy had balls or orbs attached to his feet and a battle took place. Anybody else remember seeing that?

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie. A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy. That's all I remember....

View more questions Search