Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briannat Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Dec 31, 2010, 09:50 AM
    How do I become a famous singer at age 10?
    Look I'm young and want to be a famous singer right now. I've been interested in this since I learned how to talk. Everyone I told has supported me including mom. Please help I'm desperate
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2010, 09:59 AM

Hello b:

Have your parents take you to an audition of America's Got Talent.. A 10 year old won it last year... But, she had LOTS of voice training...

excon

Dec 31, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Thank you. What if I think I'm good but I turn out horrible and embarrassed. Plus my parents can't find a place to practice. But a lot of drummers and bands either live or practice near me. Can they help me. My p.s my dad knows a drummer if that helps
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2010, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by briannat View Post
    what if i think im good but i turn out horrible and embarassed.
    Hello again, b:

I can't help you with that... Let's hope your parents are telling you the TRUTH. Sure, a backup band always helps a singer.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 11:48 AM

So by 10 how many years of music lessons have you had, do you do voice lessions, do you play any musicial instruments, yet.

Many children start at 4 or 5 taking lessons,

How many open mike nights have you went to, my son, who is 10 now, has traveled and sung with his mother over 15 states and has sung at 100 plus gigs,

And that is what it takes, plus you do some songs and put them you Utube and other interenet sites. Set up a Facebook page on your music.

You start lessons and work hard

Dec 31, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    I agree. Thank you hopefully this info will come in use one day
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 31, 2010, 11:55 AM

First, please don't use the Comments feature for followups use the Answer options instead.

Does your school have a music department or chorus? Are you a member? What about a church choir? If you are so "desparate", why aren't you doing anything you can to hone your skills? Do you want to sing or just be famous? The odds of you becoming famous is extremely small. I'm not saying to not try, but at 10, you have your whole life ahead of you. There is more to life then being famous.

Dec 31, 2010, 11:58 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I guess you are right. I haven't been in any open mics. But for many years have wanted to create an account on YouTube. However I do practice whenever I get a chance!

Dec 31, 2010, 12:04 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    I know. I don't want the fame I want the experience. And to show people I have more than good grades and a pretty face. Singing is one of the best part of me. When I joined a singing acting summer camp they said I had a unique voice
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 31, 2010, 05:18 PM

Comments on this post
    briannat does not find this helpful : you know what you are rude. It isn't illegal to move out of state or change your name I am surprised that someone like you would say something rude about me without getting to know me. I'm surprised this website lets you be rude especially kids

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

The rating you just left is what's called a revenge reddie. I gave you a valid negative rating (in a different thread) because you were wrong. It certainly is illegal to move a child out of state without court permission. It is also illegal to change your name if there is an intent to defraud. You clearly do not know the law. So to strike back you find another answer of mine and give it a negative. This is rude and immature.

I was not rude to you, I was protecting the reputation of this site by correcting erroneous information that you posted. This is a serious site not a playground for kids. If you want to use it, use it properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

How to become a famous singer at age 10 [ 5 Answers ]

I really want 2 become famous my mom doesn't no but that is my dream Any suggestions please

How to become a famous singer at age 13 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my names sophie I love singing I sand solo in front of my school twice and I sang live on TV with my school choir my music teacher says I have an amazing voice and hopefully I will go far in live with it so please please help me Thanks Xxxxxxxxxx

View more questions Search