Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessicacn Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 8, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Does he really like me or just for fun?
    We met two months before. And we keep meeting up twice or three times per week. But we mostly stay at his apt . Yes, we went swimming and dinner outside. But only one or two time in two months. I never saw his friends and neither he saw mine... I have feeling for him, but I think I need to be careful before falling into him. And advice?
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 9, 2010, 12:30 AM
    If 5 out of 10 or more times is just you guys going to his apartment to be physical then I think he's just using you and isn't really into you. A guy that's interested in you for more then your body will wait for sex and intimacy and if you say no, he will be completely fine with it. If you've known him for 2 months and only once or twice you have gone out of the apartment to dinner and swimming, this is a bg sign that he's most likely using you! I'm so sorry to tell you that! I had to learn this the hard way with a guy I was dating who just wanted me for my body and I thought he loved me! The best thing right now is to tell him you want to spend time getting out of the apartment and maybe say that every 3 times you go out to dinner or anything else besides his apartment then the fourth time you can come over to his apartment. Keep doing that and see what happens, if he becoms distant then he doesn't really care about you. Talk to him about how you feel asweel. I did with my ex but he would only tell me that he was sorry then he would go back to pressuring me to be intimate with him! If you have the feeling your being used for just fun, then most likely you are! And if your asking this question then mostl likely you are being used! Listen to your gut feeling! Guys will say ANYTHING to get in your pants so be careful! Good luck hun!! If your with a guy and you know he truly likes you and it's not just for your body, then you'll know but if you have doubts then listen to them because they will be right 9/10 times!!

Dec 9, 2010, 01:44 AM
    Comment on flowerchildfala's post
    Thank you... But he calls me everyday. Should I still in contact with him?
    lonely2010 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Dec 9, 2010, 06:45 AM

I 100% agree with what flowerchildfala said!!
    Its truth. I had similar experience with flowerchildfala, but I didn't sex with him. I confused the same thing as what you are confusing now.. mostly the answer is that he's NOT so INTO you, if he loves u,he would like you to meet his friends and take you into his world,which is not totally matched with what you are talking about . U better get away from him if you don't want to be hurt. And yes, trust your feelings, mostly they are right.

Dec 10, 2010, 01:10 AM
    Thank you! Longly2010.
    Always taking caution before we jump into relationship.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 10, 2010, 12:55 PM

I would say that you are thinking too much. Just keep getting to know each other better. Give it time to see how things develop.

Don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with.
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 10, 2010, 07:32 PM
    You can stay in contact but stop the physical side of the relationship and see what happens, if he's understanding about it and doesn't pressure you then he's a good guy. If on the other hand he makes a big deal of it, gets distant, or pressures you then he's a jerk and you are better off without him!!

Dec 11, 2010, 01:04 AM
    Hey. Flowerchildfala... If I refused to sex with him for few times, he is okay, he will not leave me... but of course I know he likes me and if I go his apt, he is happy to see me there... thank you for your help. I feel much better now...

Hey . "I wish", I agree with you... just go and to see what happens later... He called me twice today. I have told him I am looking for long relationship already...

Dec 12, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Does my new guy date another girl at the same time?
    Hey. Guys. Would you give me how do you think of my situation?

He is a business man and we have met for two months.I went to his apt as he called me to come over. We had dinner , sex ,watched TV and I left, I enjoyed the time with him. But during the time we were together, a call rang , he did not reply,later, he received 5 messages and he replied them( I do not what the messages talk about). He hold the phone when we were talking or put the phone on the table where he could see it when we had dinner. He told me that the messages and the call was about business.

I told him that I was looking for serious relationship by text several days before. He did not reply my sms. So, I sent a text asking if he still like to meet me, he said yes.

Last night, he said he was not sure he wanted serious relationship. So, I asked him what he wanted --- " Casual relationship" or " Only sex"? He said he needed more than sex. I asked him " what can I do?". He said he just needed some time to develop it but he was not sure about it now and did not want to hurt me. I asked him" do you want me leave you?" He said "nono, you are so lovely, and you are dangerous" I asked why I was dangerous? He said he did not want to jump into serious love, but now, he maybe think about it but needed time. I said " okay, take your time, but just let me know you do not like me, and you can leave me at any time."

So, does he dated another girl at the same time? What should I do?

Many thanks

tlewis21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Excellent BS if you fall for it keep on trucking... Some people love BS.

Dec 12, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Comment on tlewis21's post
    What is BS? I do not know what you mean
    tlewis21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:28 PM
    I should have never answered this comment. Did'nt know I was on a teen site...

I answered a teen website in error. Just think happy.
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 12, 2010, 08:56 PM
    Comment on tlewis21's post
    Ah no this is no where near being just a teen website. The ages of people here vary from 14-60, even more. So don't worry, just say it. But not all of them come from English speaking countries, so slang might not be clearly understood here
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 12, 2010, 09:04 PM
    About your problem, he's a business man. And most business men are very calculating. He has to make his decision.
    The phone calls, maybe he was busy and expecting some news, but the fact that you're doubting him even before the relationship gets serious, it means that you can't trust him. And for the love of God, do not talk about serious things through texts, it's like the most not serious way. You even said he could leave you anytime! Seriously o.0?? You want a serious relationship and you said That?? Wrong move. He would think that you're no where near being serious!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 09:14 PM

First no, this is not posted on the teen area (we do have a teen area)

I guess why should he not be dating 2 or 3 or more people, he has not made any commitment and is not obligated to tell you if he is or is not dating someone else.

Dec 12, 2010, 09:28 PM
    Comment on Aleeravilu's post
    Aleeravilu: he said he did not want to hurt me, what can I say? Yes, this is nothing for sure. But I just want to know the truth.
    Fr: You have your reason. Thanks. I just wait to see what happen...

Dec 19, 2010, 06:42 AM
    If I want to live with him together, should I ask him or not?
    I dated a guy for 2 or 3 months, if I like to live with him together, should I ask him directly or not... I just worry about that he would be scared away...
    sxeci Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2010, 06:45 AM
    Scared away? Well 2- 3 months.. that means you guys just started loving not to long,I advice you don not live with him as he will get to accustom with you, do not ask him yet.. give it a year to see how you guys get along and then you could look forward to asking him,but for now be patience and try getting to know each other
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2010, 07:17 AM

He may go running for the hills!

Take your time get to know each other and enjoy the relationship as it unfolds.

Living together is a big step that most couples don't consider so early in a relationship.

My advice is enjoy wants happening now,and take your time getting to know each other.

Dec 19, 2010, 07:50 AM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    I know what you are talking. But I like to sleep beside him... so.. okay. Maybe still have to hold on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just for fun. [ 1501 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Here's a new thread just for fun, come one, come all, join in. I'll be waiting. ;)

For fun [ 21 Answers ]

Select an organization that you have worked for or one that you are familiar with and locate the goals the organization has set. Many times this information can be found on the company's website. Give a brief overview of the organization and list the goals of that organization. Describe how...

Just for fun [ 2 Answers ]

A little test for the old timers here... no fair looking it up in any search areas.. Name the group who did this little ditty "When I was just a young boy on the Oklahoma plains I tried to keep my shoes shined tried to keep a clean name. Way over town there lived a boy named...

Try this for fun! [ 11 Answers ]

Give this a whirl: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_is_your_number_sense

View more questions Search