Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my3blka08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Sex and the City:the movie, Dante's shower scene
    Sex and the City: the Movie
    What is the spanish guitar music playing during Dante's shower scene??

Please, I just saw the movie, and I love that song!!
    itshiptobeclair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 09:02 AM
    I think it was a song by rodrigo y gabriela.
    my3blka08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 04:49 PM
    That's what I thought too since I love rodrigo y gabriela. But I don't think so.
    I guess there's only 2 ways to check... watch the movie again, or wait for the movie score to come out in July.

Thanks anyway!
    fluffy12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 12:07 PM
    I think it is Orion by Rodrigo y Gabriela! They are amazing.
    JaneZa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 07:08 AM
    I`ve been searching for that song too!! I listened almost every Rodrigo y Gabriela tracks, but unfortunately with no results... :( And I don`t think that Orion is the right song... But it reminds it! Somebody PLEASE help us!! :)
    Dyana8138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Yes, this song is by Rodrigo and Gabriela, and is named "Orion." However, this is not their song... it is a cover of the Metallica original from their Master of Puppets album. You should check it out... it's honestly one of my favorite songs, and there are no lyrics! Just great music (both versions).
    Taffhamster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 02:17 AM
    I'd describe it as "not quite Orion". My guess is, they originally wanted to use Rodrigo Y Gabriella's version of Orion, then realised they'd have to pay a hefty fee for the rights (presumably owned by Metallica, who'd probably be expensive!) So it may have been cheaper just to get RYG (or a soundalike act) to record a track that was similar enough for effect, but not so similar it would get them sued!
    buldoglovepanda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 02:41 AM
    Haii every one, the title is dante by aaron zigman as the composer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a r-rated movie name and I have described the scene [ 3 Answers ]

I remember some scene from a r rated movie which was telecasted at ZEE MGM years back. But I forgot the name. Can any one get me the name? First scene at a construction site or a not properly built building a young girl watches some one having sex. Then she joins a job I suppose, There she...

Crazy murder scene, need movie title [ 1 Answers ]

So, I remember this scene very vividly because it haunted my dreams as a kid. When I was about 6 or 7 I woke up in the middle of the night, the TV was still on and I stood there long enough to see this scene: A man and a woman were physically fighting and somehow the fish tank breaks (can't...

What movie is this scene from? [ 1 Answers ]

Guy is in a bar flirting with a girl, another girl walks in and breaks in on the conversation, guy is surprised to see this girl, girl goes "Honey, when are you coming home, the kids are starting to ask questions" (or something similar to this) The girl he's flirting with backs away and he is...

Need title of movie from the nineties from 1 scene [ 4 Answers ]

I last saw this movie in the late nineties. There is a young actress whose dad has company over (two men in suits and ties), who are sitting on the couch. While her dad is in another room or something, she comes into the room with just a towel on and leans over the back of the couch and her towel...

View more questions Search