Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timbrazuka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 09:18 AM
    How to write a job quote?
    I´d like to learn how to write a simple job quote as we have recently started our own cleaning business.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 13, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Google search "creating a job quote, cleaning business".

I would think the best way is to break down whatever the costs are. In windows and siding there is "Material costs" "Labor Costs". Then Miscellaneous costs" (,---the "extra" stuff"). In cleaning, I would assume you could break it down the same way. Fee for time, materials/chemicals used. And extra for getting out major stains.. etc. Your goal should be breaking down your costs... and creating a nice NCR (2-part or 3-part) to help you keep track, and making your clients feel secure with what they are paying for.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 04:13 PM

Hi all..

You may also want to check out a printing service like NEBS

Cleaning Proposals - with Checklist for Your Business

These guys have cleaning proposals all drawn up and ready to go. If nothing else you can get an idea of the basics by reviewing the form(s)... see below for an example.

Good luck with the new business!

Mark
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quote a paint job [ 3 Answers ]

I am new at the quoting part of my business. How do I quote a painting job and still make money?

Job Quote [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best format for submitting a quote on building a carport

How to quote job? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend, who estimates insurance claims for homes and then is the project manager when she subs all the work out, has asked me to be her painter because she knows I do excellent work. So, I just finished painting two different jobs for her that required a lot more time and effort than she...

How to write a quote [ 2 Answers ]

How does someone write up a quote for cleaning a club house in a Colorado mobile home community.

Quote this job. [ 9 Answers ]

I had a local electrician come in a do some work for me that entailed the following. Install two overhead lights to existing lightswitch. Crawl space above ceiling readibly accessible. This was probably the most difficult thing I asked them to do. Wired to existing wiring. Install two...

View more questions Search