Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jorge123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 04:10 PM
    Dirty texts LONG?
    I need help on a long dirty text message to send my boyfriend and ill get one in return, I'm 16 and he wants it to be long detailed very dirty.. girls what do you send your guys? And boys what do you like girls to send you? Please make it long? Thank you so much (like a story and long) please?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 04:20 PM

First of all, we're not going to write a dirty text for anyone. It's your relationship, you do the writing. Why would anyone put in the time to do that when they don't know you or your boyfriend? It's like asking someone to write a letter for you. It makes no sense.

Second, no one will be giving you dirty material, or suggestions for dirty material because of your age. We do not give sex advice, or sexually based advice (which is what you're asking for) to people under the age of 18. It's one of the rules of this site.

Third, you're too young to be playing these kinds of games. That's very evident seeing as you don't even know what to say to him, you expect someone else to. You're stepping into a category you're obviously not ready for, so I do have a suggestion of what you should write in your text to him. It would go something like this "Dear bf, I do not feel comfortable talking dirty to you. In fact, I'm so uncomfortable that instead of writing you the text you want, I asked strangers on an internet site to write it for me. I am not ready for this."
    jorge123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 04:24 PM
    I'm not ready for this.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge123 View Post
    im not ready for this.
    I had a feeling you weren't. ;)

Jorge, no one should force you into something you don't want to do, or aren't comfortable doing. It's your right to say no to him. If he insists, or gets mad, than it's a good way to find out how he really feels about you, because if he really cared he wouldn't be pushing you into this.

Follow your heart and your mind. You're not ready, so tell him. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 04:34 PM

How about:

Oh, sweet [bf's name], you will never believe what I did today! It was the awfullest, most disgusting thing you could ever imagine. It was my turn to clean the bathroom. At first glance, it looked like no one had cleaned it for months! Cobwebs filled the corners, earwigs scurried around on the floor, and a filthy, sweaty sock was wadded up and stuffed behind the toilet tank. Balls of hair pulled from hairbrushes filled the corners of the room, and little snips from when my brother tried to cut his own hair littered the sink, even all around the faucet where it's hard to brush them down the drain. The tiles around the tub were crusted over with an opaque gray lime from all the showers we take, and multicolored clots of soap scum were crusted on the sides of soap dish. Silverfish ran wild into and out of the bathtub drain hole. And let me tell you about the toilet! [to be continued]
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge123 View Post
    im not ready for this.
    Then don't do it, and save yourself from being embarrassed, and looking foolish when he shows his friends, or you parents get hold of it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty texts [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend asked for dirty texts, I try my best but I just don't know what to say. He tries to start me off, but then after I send one or two, he usually makes so comment about it not working or not getting going or too slow. I feel so bad because he helps me out so much and yet I can't help him...

My guinea pig is sick.. he has crusty eyes, dirty nose, and dirty mouth.. what's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Tonight I went to feed him and noticed his eyes were suddenly very crusty an his nose was dirty. His nose was dirty the day before but not bad. And today his chin is dirty. I think he might b having diareah. He is breathing odd too. Quick breaths, looks like he might be struggling. I love him to...

Dirty Texts [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend wnts me 2 send him dirty txt's buh I don't know what to write any ideas? X

Dirty texts and fwb [ 5 Answers ]

My friend (recently turned friends with benefits), texted me the other morning to say: "I heard you can tell its big if it scrapes against your back molars...is that true? LOL" I feel embarrassed asking if it meant he was looking to hook up, so I just responded as if taking the question...

View more questions Search