Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sydneyb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:23 AM
    I need to know if something's wrong..
    Okay so me and this guy has been talking for 8 months now and I can't seem to understand him... at all! He says he likes me and cares about me but never shows it besides when he comes to see me. And even when he does come to see me, we barely even talk! Its like we just sit there very awkwardly.. I hate it!

He asks me all the time why I don't tell him how I feel, which I thought sending him up to 10 page text about how I feel about my parents and other friends or life in general was telling him my feelings.. And when I send him all that he'll just say "oh" or "lol" as if he's laughing at me.

I feel like he couldn't care less about me! Sometimes he just won't even text back when I tell him how I feel.. then complain I don't tell him enough. He's driving me crazy! He gets mad way too easily, for instance last night my insecurities over came me and I asked him if he would ever lie to me, after a while he finally said no so I asked if he was sure.. so he automatically jumps on my case and asks what's going on?

He's been acting so strange lately so I finally said "what is going on Tyler?"(his name). So he just replied "umm going ok bye" and that's all. He also won't talk about his problems with his mom because he says it'll make her look bad.

Am I missing something here? Did something scar him in life to make him so reserved and careless? Am I losing it like I feel? Or is there something truly wrong with my boy? PLEASE HELP!!
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 12, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Well, first problem I see here, he asked you to talk about your feeling for Him! He didn't mean he wanted to hear you whine about yourself and family and stuffs that have to happen in Everyone's life!
    Not talking too much doesn't mean he doesn't care. Maybe he just didn't know what to say, or he might be afraid that his advices won't help you with anything. Anyway, that's just my thoughts. You have to tell him how you really feel. I mean, really feel about Him and all these problems about him, you're asking us here and see his answer.
    You didn't mention being couple with him or anything, so maybe to him you were just a friend, but to you he means something. But if you are couples and he's acting like this, again with my advice up there, talk to him. If he still refuses then it's no good staying. Be sincere and listen. Do not jump into conclusion without carefully analyzing the problem.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2010, 09:36 AM

Exactly what kind of relationship do you have with Tyler? Do you actually date or are you just friends? Friends with benefits?

If you've been only "talking" for 8 months and a relationship hasn't developed, I think it's time to move on.

If you have a real relationship with him and he isn't interested in communicating with you, and if there is still that dreaded "dead silence" when you're together, then I think it may be time to move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 12:40 PM

I think you are trying to hard to make a relationship, when there is NONE!

You both are either young, or lonely, and have issues of your own.

Heck, you don't even sound like friends! Let this go as 8 months of trying has gotten you nothing but confusion.
    sydneyb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Also Id like to add that we met on my birthday, and only two days before he had gone threw a break up with a girl he was with for four yrs and had a kid with. Do you think that's the reason he acts so strange cause he misses her or something?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 08:10 AM

I would say he is in the beginning of making adjustments to a new, and traumatic life situation in regards to his ex family, and jumping from his ex to you in 3 days is a rebound for sure. Surely you can see he just can't be ready to move on to new things when he did. Even after 8 months, is that enough time to completely get over a 4 year relationship, with a child he is maybe not seeing as much as he wants to? He probably misses them both very much.
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 13, 2010, 08:26 AM
    Haiz, where and when you met don't matter any more than where you are now.
    You still haven't answer our question. Are you two actually in a relationship?
    It seems like you're being desperate here. Come on girl you can do better than this.
    There are a lot of reasons people act strange. Maybe he was wondering about the well-being of his child or maybe worrying about spending more time with someone who he doesn't feel comfortable enough to communicate with (oh guess who.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something's wrong with my boyfriend.or is it me? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have a special kind of relationship where we always agree on everything, we never EVER fight, and we actually love each other. Well lately I've been in the mood for intimacy. Well I try everything I know to get him aroused. I give him subtle hints that I want it. Next thing I...

Something's wrong with my PC [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I hear Advertisements and TV shows playing on my computer but I can't see them?

Pregnancy or Seriously something's wrong [ 10 Answers ]

This is not a new scare to me as I have felt the am I blues before. I am 17 Years old & have had my period since I was twelve so I have a pretty good regular cycle. Until this month ! I was late by about 2 weeks and I had awful cramping then I received it. Finished up and then I had severe nausea...

Something's wrong with my dog [ 6 Answers ]

my dog starts randomly shake and it scares me. What's wrong with him?

Something's wrong! [ 7 Answers ]

My computer won't log in to internet. I know I have signal I even called the company. When I turn on my computer it takes a long time (around 3 mins) to load my desktop. And when that happens my tool bar at the bottom looks like windows 2000 or 98 which is suppose to be windows xp. And, every...

View more questions Search