Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jstar00000 Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Jstars00000 Story
    All threads merged here.

I'm scared I love boys but I find myself looking at a girls or their boobs and get shocked that I am and turn away does that mean I'm lesbian? I only think boys are hot but some times I think girls are better looking then me and so I stare at them jealously but I can imagine be in a relationship with them. I'm not against lesbians I think they are equal I just find it disgusting to see myself a one. I heart beats fast when a hot guy walks by but since I'm so scared. I know for a fact I don't want to kiss or date a girl. My mind plays tricks on me making me believe that I like girls but I don't can someone help me I'm desperately scared I do t want to be one

I'm attracted to my own boobs does that mean I'm gay? I like touching them and looking at them
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 05:26 PM

You don't sound like a lesbian to me. The biggest factor is that you like boys and have no interest in kissing girls.

It's perfectly normal to look at other women and see how they look, and what you like and don't like about them.

I suspect that you may not have had breasts yourself for that long, so you are naturally curious about them.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 05:46 PM

Are guys gay because they like masturbating?

Short answer no :)

Dec 6, 2010, 05:52 PM
    I have a low self esteme and it's rubbing off against my friends what can I do
    Some of my friends started to ignore me and so I started to think bad about myself. I started to feel bad about my 170 weight.. my best friend says I don't look my weight.anyway to get to the point. I thought people thought I was weird that Im ugly and fat. That I won't get a hot skinny guy because I'm fat. Ect. And that all my friends hate me. And because I think this some of my friends walk away. It's getting really hard not to think badly about myself since ibeen bullied all my life. I need help I don't want to cry about this anymore
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 05:56 PM

Bullying how?

Dec 6, 2010, 06:02 PM
    Comment on Eileen G's post
    Thanks your comment helped me feel better

Dec 6, 2010, 06:28 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    People called me stupid because I have a learning disablity and they called me fat and worthless and during my middle school years everyone discluded me from everything so when I started high school I didn't know what's was cool or not.

Dec 6, 2010, 06:30 PM
    I lost my voice because I'm so scared what people might say and my new best Friend questions me why Don't talk sometimes.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 06:45 PM

So how did you deal with and how are you dealing with the bullying? (Please use the Answers box, not the box, not the Comments box. You'll get more room to type.)

Dec 6, 2010, 08:07 PM
    Well I learned not to give up who I am as a person that's how I got through with it but now that some people are ignoring me in this different school I get this fear that the bullying will happen all over again even if I have wonderful friends and that I'm happy in that school.I'm guessing that fear on top of how I feel about myself is what giving me problems between the people around me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 08:12 PM

It sounds like you are trying to be very brave. How do you act toward others? How are your grades in school?

Dec 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
    I'm nice to others
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 08:44 PM

You know how it feels when someone doesn't treat you in a nice way, don't you.

Have you ever talked with a teacher or another adult about any of this?
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 6, 2010, 08:56 PM
    I'm a girl.
    I have fan-girls.
    I watch girls walking around me all the time.
    And sometimes I even want to hug them tightly.
    But am I a lesbian?
    No.
    I had boyfriendS before. And I love boys.
    Don't worry. It's normal to have feelings like yours, but that doesn't make you lesbian or anything.

Dec 6, 2010, 09:41 PM
    Being fat isn't a crime. But it's not exactly healthy either. And by this I mean I think you should lose weights. Not because of those people. But for yourself.
    If you have any talent, don't be afraid to show it.
    If you have something to say, speak up.
    People only bully those who they think do not have either the pride or the strength to stand up for themselves. So you should keep your head up high (not too high though =.. =, you might get bullied for that too)
    I study in this luxury school where everyone is rich and wears fashionable clothes etc, and every move you makes is observed by a lot of people, but that doesn't matter, because to me, I believe this:
    "Be who you are and do what you want. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dec 7, 2010, 01:54 AM
    Yes I have

Dec 7, 2010, 02:26 AM
    Comment on Aleeravilu's post
    My friends say I don't look my wieght at all but I'll lose someweight so I can feel better about myself. And thank you so much for the tips! =). I feel better now thanks

Dec 7, 2010, 02:44 AM
    Do guys pay more attention to your looks?
    I'm overweight and I constatly get this worry that a hot skinny guy won't fall for me because around my area the guys get the tall skinny popular girls. I'm neither popular tall or skinny.I cry a about this often... I'm also very shy and I don't talk much but extreamly loving and caring. When I get shy or don't know people well I talk and ask general questions like hi what's new it's sunny today. I think guys would want a girl who outgowing and talks. I'm scared that a guy won't love me.
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Dec 7, 2010, 04:08 AM

It's all about confidence really. As you get older, guys will be less shallow but for now, no matter how you look, when you don't trust yourself, people (not only guys) feel it.

It shows in the way you walk, talk and the way you act around others. Try to overcome your shyness if you want people to notice you. Don't be scared around people, remember No one is better than you.

Dec 7, 2010, 05:56 AM
    Comment on Aleeravilu's post
    No biggie, glad I could help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is your take on the following story? [ 0 Answers ]

First incident I'll describe happened when I was about 26 yrs old. (I'am 44 now) I have 3 sons and my youngest was still a new born at this time. I had gotten the oldest 2 boys to bed and then I nursed and changed the baby and put him down. And had just stretched out beside him. As he slept with...

Story [ 2 Answers ]

Story the gift of magi english What inference about Jim can you make from details in O. Henry's story? Answer (select one) He is serious and responsible. He is shy and retiring. He is proud and standoffish. He is fun-loving and carefree.

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

View more questions Search