Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robtay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 04:57 AM
    What do I use to counteract the smell of rotting snake under floor of house
    I have a snake rotting under my house floor - trapped and unable to get out. How do I counteract the smell. What can I spray / use to stop smell
    feroluce Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Nov 26, 2010, 09:44 AM
    Baking soda (bicarbonate of Soda) will absorb most smells.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 07:58 PM

Its now 12-6-2010, the smell should be lessening by now if it was caused by a snake, is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Terrible rotting smell coming from wall? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a terrible rotting smell in my bathroom wall it took a while to pin point the location but yesterday I noticed little maggot looking things on my window sill I was told it was likely wasp larvae? The smell is strongest around the window and seems to be leaking around in from inside the wall....

How to replace a rotting bathroom floor around the toilet? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi again: I need a lot of help. My daughter lives in an old mobile homee. The floor around the toilet in the second bathroom has somehow gotten damaged and is terribly soft. We are afraid to use the bathroom at all and need specific directions on how to fix this from beginning to end. She is...

Horrible smell coming from house & bubbles in floor [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having this horrible sewage smell by the washer, coming through the heater vents , by the bathroom and it's starting to seep in every room. I have also noticed bubbles in the kitchen floor. I have had a few health problems in the past few months and the smell has gotten so strong daily...

Sour smell coming from the floor in a brand new house [ 4 Answers ]

We have a sour smell that seems to be coming from the floor in one of our rooms. Our house is barely one year old and has a cement slab foundation. I actually noticed it about one month ago and have searched, cleaned and scrubbed, but have been unable to get rid of it. Any idea what could be...

Bad Rotting Smell in Bathroom Sink [ 3 Answers ]

In the apartment complex where I work, one of the apartments has a very bad rotting smell coming from the bathroom sink. I have tried chemicals and had lines water jetted with 180 psi. Checked vents and they are clear. Drains are clear and not plugged. Apartment complex is only 3 years old and...

View more questions Search