timetech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Car audio unlocking code for honda accord 2000-2002
    I need unlocking code for my honda audio system with s/n880229794
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 10:49 PM
    This should help you with this problem -- Good Luck

Can't find your factory car stereo radio code? We can help!

Honda radio code

http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremoval.htm
    tracye_s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 01:16 PM
    If you look in your glove box there should be a SMALL sticker. It has 2 sets of numbers... the 5 digit number is what you need to use... I just went through the same thing! Write it somewhere safe, like you owners manual if you have one OR program it into your cell phone under notes (that's what I did)... TS
    Chykene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 07:06 AM

Please I can't find any code to unlock my car stereo
    Chykene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 07:21 AM

The number I saw inside my glove box is M98K470707 and its more than 5 digits
    nadialou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 10:16 PM
    I changed my honda accord's battery and now my radio does not work. The screen is aying error e. where can I get the code to unlock it
    Detroitblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 12:28 PM
    2000 HONDA ACCORD EX. That sticker in the glove " M98K470707" is the serial number that will get you the code if you ask the dealership. You don't need the Vin and the registration and all that but it might not be bad to bring it. My code is 54514. It might work for you too.
    usa75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 01:27 PM
    I don't have any sticker on the glove compartment. On honda is 2000 accord EX. The screen shows code Error and it doesn't allows me to enter any number.. : ( anyone can help me ? Helene...
    crzyhckykid19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 08:01 PM
    All you have to do is go down to honda and give them the VIN of your car and the code that's on the radio. TO get the code off your radio all you have to press is hold 1 and 6 and press the power button.
    keysha2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 06:36 AM
    I didn't see no numbers n the book do where can I get the code from
    khtaxi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Piz can help me f0r honda accord 98 radio code cereal nmber m97a14768
    pennyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 06:07 AM
    I have my code and serial number. When I punch in the code, I get the ERROR message. I have tried it multiple times. What now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2004 Honda Accord audio code [ 7 Answers ]

I recently had my 2004 Honda Accord battery replaced. Now my radio just blinks the time and when I push the channel buttons the letters C O D E then Error 1,2,3, etc appear. I finally found out how to retrieve the code, but I don't know how to use it to reset the system. Please help!

Honda Accord Audio code [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently changed my Honda accord's bartery. I forgot the code to enter for Audio. I have entered wrong code and it seems like it is locked. Now I found my audio code and I don't know how to enter. The preset buttons are not responding when press them to enter the correct code. Please...

2005 Honda Accord Elx Audio code error [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2005 Honda Accord elx ,last week I changed new battery after that my audio system is not working ,it is showing code error.How I'll get it back please help me.

95 Honda Accord audio code [ 3 Answers ]

Hi and Help, Had car in shop, battery was disconnected, have the audio code but don't have instructions for entering the code. The dealer wants $110 - not going to happen. Please provide instructions. I need my tunes for my 70 minute commute. Thanks

98 honda accord audio "CODE e" [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the battery on my Honda. Well the audio system disengaged and required a 5 digit code to reset. I obtained this code from the dealer. I entered the 5 digit code and nothing happens except shows "CODE e". The manual has little to say about this.. Anyone know?

View more questions Search