Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    austo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Pcos and light brown discharge
    Hi guys
    My names sam I have never been on here before its all new to me but I;m just needing a bit of health so here goes

I have pcos (poly cystic ovairan syndrome) I haven't had a period for 2 years then about 4-5 weeks ago I had a clear sticky discharge on my underwear and when I wiped then a week after that I got a really light pink when I went to the toilet not enough to use a pad or liner it lasted for 1 day and now 3 weeks later meaning now and has been for the last 3 days I have had a very light brown discharge only when I wipe I have also been feeling sick but not throwing up my breast are sore and feel masive I'm 23 sexualy active with my husband and don't use protection
    If anyone could help of offer some ideas on what it could be or what I should do it would be greatly appreciated
    marietf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 08:09 AM

Hi I also have pcso, and didn't have a period from almost 2yrs but now, I get them almost every month I having been getting the brown discharge too I had it for about 2weeks then it stopped I went to the doctors and had a smear and it came back clear, but had to call the doc up today as my period left me last week I went to the loo and when I wiped there was the brown discharge she said it is part of having pcso. Hope this helps
    mp1316 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 12:23 AM
    Hy!
    I have pcos too.. been sexually active but wit protection! I have not had mty periods for about 2month. I have reddish-brown discharge almost everyday since 10days! Its bugging me.. I did take pregnancy test which says negative.. but still m worried like hell! Does anyone know what it means? *** help!
    habebi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 07:20 PM
    Hi. I'm 25 years old my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I have PCOS and haven't had a period for about 9 months. 4 days ago I had light brown discharge, my breast are sore and they hurt so bad they feel like they are burning I can't touch them and wearing a bra is so uncomfortable.My breast are also fuller, harder and they are darker around the nipple. I feel nausea but have not thrown up. I am also feeling pretty sluggish, I can barley keep my eyes open. My husband and I made love today and a hour later I went to the toilet to pee and there was a little chunk of blood in the toilet. Now I am still spotting brown but after sex it was light pink. Someone please HELP!
    cguff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 03:18 AM
    I have PCOS, I'm 19, sexually active with my partner of 3 years, no protection. I found out because once I came off the pill I had no periods. I haven't had a period since November 2011, I haven't managed to get pregnant, I have period pains back aches feeling sick almost all the time or on the odd occasion. Today I have a brown discharge, its quite light but thick. I don't know whether to go back to the doctors, I want to be pregnant so bad!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Then Bright Red Light Bleeding [ 11 Answers ]

My name is Emma and I am 21 soon to be 22. I am married and my husband works offshore... 7 and 7... I have been experiencing some health issues the past 6 months that has never been problems before. Yesterday I went to use the restroom and I noticed a odorless brown-like discharge on my panties. ...

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Light brown discharge [ 6 Answers ]

HI... I need some help!! :eek: I started my period on May 12,2007 during the afternoon and today its May 17 and I just noticed it was a light brown discharge. My periods are regular. First day is always light and red then the 2nd day its medium then in the middle its heavy and dark red and then...

Light Brown Discharge? What could it be? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, First time user here! Here's the background info before I ask my question... Ive been on birth control for almost two years now and about two weeks ago my boyfriend and I had an accident. He ejaculated inside of me! I went to the bathroom immediately and then the next morning...

From light golden brown w/ highlights to a darker brown [ 3 Answers ]

I know this seems like the easiest hair dye project out there.. but my question is about base colors and levels... My friend has light brown/golden hair with highlights and she wants a darker brown. She had it dyed and it wasn't dark enough for her, and it faded pretty fast. My other friend had...

View more questions Search