Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amruthads Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 07:42 AM
    Light brown discharge after taking meprate 10mg having PCOD
    Hi, I am trying to conceive past from 1 year, so I consulted the doctor she prescribed unwanted 21 for 3 month that time I used to get my periods regularly and , in 4th month she said to take clofert 50mg for 5 days , so after that during these I was having little bit symptoms of pregnancy, and later period for delayed by 2 days and it was heavy, later she started giving multigates gold, my I didn't get my periods even after a week so I done Home pregnancy test but it was negative, so when I consulted again she prescribed meprate 10mg for 3 days daily twice. My periods were delayed but on 6th day I got a light brown discharge , I am very confused did I get my periods or not ? *** help me?? I am so frustrated??
    nickysmith Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 10:27 AM
    The best thing you can do is go see your doctor for a blood test this will tell you if you are pregnant I struggled to get pregnant and took lots of medication to help me it didn't work and got told that I would not conceive after 2 years I got with a new partner I not been taking anything and know I pregnant I got 2 weeks to go so don't give up go and see the doctor I hope its good news x
    prettypinkplush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 03:09 PM
    I have PCOD and my doc advised to take meprate to regulate my cycles.. I got my period 4 days after I finished the tab course.. then during the 15th day I had mild bleeding.. I don't know when I should take a test.. I've been looking for someone who had a similar story with meprate.. donno if its pregnancy or if it's a matter of concern... pl tell me what happened to you and what did the doc tell u..
    Thanks..
    God bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light brown discharge, what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time two weeks ago. And exactly after a week that we did it, I noticed that I had a light brown discharge on my undies. My boyfriend did not use a condom when we did it but he did not come in me. I'm curious as to what the brown discharge is. I have PCOS and...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

Light brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

I am about 5 weeks pregnant, and last Saturday, Oct. 6, I noticed a light brown discharge. I'm not having any cramps at all. Is it implantation, or am I having a miscarriage? Very Scared, Danielle

Light Brown Discharge? What could it be? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, First time user here! Here's the background info before I ask my question... Ive been on birth control for almost two years now and about two weeks ago my boyfriend and I had an accident. He ejaculated inside of me! I went to the bathroom immediately and then the next morning...

View more questions Search