Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gogriz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Craftsman LT1000 won't move
    My LT1000 suddenly stopped moving. No forward or reverse from the hydrostatic transmission. Any suggestions where to start troubleshooting?
    Thanks!
    jondom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Check your belts and if they are not poped off then u most likely blow out your transmission

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman lt1000 tractor [ 2 Answers ]

My lawn tractors transmission seems to slip when I pull my lawn roller. Mows and runs fine otherwise. I hear a noise then the mower slows down and I have to stop then start again. Any ideas. Thanks

Get Craftsman lt1000 shaft out of mandrel? [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry if this shows up twice. I posted it awhile ago but don't see it online. Replacing the cast aluminum mandrel for one of the mower blades, wondering how to get the shaft and bearing out so I don't have to replace them, too. Tried whacking it with a rubber hammer, no luck. I can provide...

Craftsman lt1000 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I was performing my spring maintenance on my craftsman lt1000. The lawnmower would start prior to doing the maintenance. I changed the blades, oil, oil filter, and the spark plug. Now the mower will turn over but won't spark/fire, there is gas flowing to the spark plug. Any ideas what is wrong...

Craftsman lt1000 [ 2 Answers ]

Mower want start.new spark plug and gas.it has spark but want fire Looking for belt diagram on mowing deck for a lt1000 craftsman tractor model no.917273371 diagram in manual not very clear >Moved from Lawn & Garden<

View more questions Search