Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oobigdawgoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Probation violation for 1st failed drug test.
    Hey wats up... I got caught on under 50 gram of marijauna and got all the charges moved to a conditional discharge... I went to my PO and after the drug test she told me "if you pass this... u will never see me again" just my luck I found out I failed my first drug test for probation... so I have a hearing on wed... for probation violation... its my 1st violation... do you think I will go to jail?? I'm so scared... do you think they will take my probation away... and reinstate all my charges... argg... I'm so stressed out... I don't know what to do.. can anyone help me out?? And make me feel a little better?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Hello o:

Relax. Whatever they're going to do, they're going to do. Worrying about it ain't going to change it. If you really want to effect the outcome, hire a lawyer.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 09:26 PM
    As excon said, you knew the risk and was still using after getting caught, not the first and not the last to do it. Most likely they will change your probation to a much closer watch, but it is just a guess
    wynelle Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

May 4, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Probably count on at least a week in the lock-up. And maybe don't do it again until after you have finished your probation. At least here, you get double the penalty up to three probation violations, then you just finish out your time in jail.
    IamHuman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oobigdawgoo
    hey wats up... i got caught on under 50 gram of marijauna and got all the charges moved to a conditional discharge...i went to my PO and after the drug test she told me "if you pass this... u will never see me again" just my luck i found out i failed my first drug test for probation... so i have a hearing on wed.... for probation violation.... its my 1st violation...do you think i will go to jail?!?! im so scared... do you think they will take my probation away... and reinstate all my charges...argg... im so stressed out... i dunno wat to do.. can anyone help me out?!?! and make me feel a little better?
    I've never heard of them sending you to jail for your first dirty ua... but make sure the next one's clean. They might set a court date for you to answer to a judge and he might put more restrictions on your probation like regular ua test and report more often to your P.O.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by IamHuman
    I've never heard of them sending you to jail for your first dirty ua...but make sure the next one's clean. They might set a court date for you to answer to a judge and he might put more restrictions on your probation like regular ua test and report more often to your P.O.

You answered a May 2007 question - the OP has not been back since.
    starbby2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 12:14 PM
    I know how you feel I'm in the same situation... I resently got released from a sutable placement and I got drug tested yesterday... im not sure if it came out positive for marijuana.. im stressing it more than you I can't even focused at work.. but I knew what I was getting into when I did it... just hope for the best..
    normal_human Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 05:09 PM
    **** I failed my first drug test today and I'm streesed out cuss my judge said she didn't want to see me anymore wats going to happen I been going to drug counceling and now that I failed my first drug test I started going to na mettings and seek help for my addiction of marijuana now I'm waiting to go to court and I don't know what the judgee is going to say?? Can anybody help me on anwering what could happen to me I'm sober now please help me I don't want to go to jail 2 years is a long time... email me at [email protected]
    pot420 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Nov 29, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Ohh **** shawtiee, I got that same **** about tahh happen today! (this kaveman btw) (incase you know me, stay in GA) anyway yea partied it up for another "good time" but now imma go to probation without pay for the past 3 months!! N he just said some dumb **** about how "so if u fail me, thats a probation violation" "not to scare u tho" (yea watever **** off) nayways point is. Unlike u ***** *** *****es I've been to jail!! Its straight boring! (2wice) n also by the way I'm on 2 probation, down here and up north!! (****ers just wnt m,y money)
    brittany1886 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 01:52 PM
    I am on probation for possession of controlled substance two counts first I'm offender and I failed my 1st ddurg test I've been on probation for 5 months and I am scared and don't want to go back to jail can someone help me out on what would happen. The po said I was positive for opiates and I have a script for one and I gave that to him and he said he didn't kn0w if that was an opiate so he was going to send it off to the lab what now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I take a diet pill called lipodrene. Will that show up on a drug test?

Drug test. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am wondering if someone can answer me this question: I am going for an interview at a gym called Bally Total Fitness. If I get this job will I def need a drug test? I know every place is different but do they usually always test you at gyms and stuff? The last time I smoke...

Eye Test Failed [ 1 Answers ]

Ohio please I failed the eye test when I went to get my license renewed, they took my license but gave me a paper with driving rights until I can get new glasses and retake the test or until my birthday 2/27. We have had horrible weather here and I finally was able to get my eye test and new...

Failed Ontario Emission Test [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Toyota Pickup, 22RE I4 engine with EFI. 300Km... Good compression,no oil burning, 5 speed manual. FAILED HC Test limit 66ppm reading 209... PASSED HC Curb Idle Test limit 200/ 129 FAILED CO% limit 0.37 reading 8.34... PASSED CO% Curb idle limit1.00/0.18 PASSED NO limit 968 reading...

Finish drug probation no violation [ 2 Answers ]

I missed several meeting with my p.o im supposed to finish my sentence in one month . I don't want to get a violation. How do i write a letter?

View more questions Search