Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 04:19 PM
    When did I get pregnant if my due date is march 2, 2010?
    My doctor says I'm due march 2,2011 but when I calculate my first week is on may 26, 2010 so when did I get pregnant? When is the day I actually got pregnant?
    thezappa Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 04:24 PM
    I would say end of June maybe
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2010, 07:01 PM

Rough guide would be to count ahead three months and add a week. If you know the first day of your last period, you would go the opposite direction... counting back three months and adding a week. This is only a rough guide, however as you would have most likely ovulated somewhere in the two-three weeks after your period.

Unless you had certain types of medical assistance to conceive, you won't know the exact day of conception.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 08:05 PM

You can come down to a several week time frame, but the exact date ( specific day) can't be figured,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 08:18 PM

According to my gestational wheel, the same one your doctor used, you most likely conceived on or around June 6. Now, please understand that this is not exact and can go approximately 2 weeks either way.

If you are curious about paternity you will still have to have a paternity test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge during due date.. Can I be pregnant ? HELP ! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay hi.. I am very young for sex . But I had lost my virginity unprotected just last month ? August 9th too be exact . He was my first.. But I'm not his . I got my period.. So after it waas done . We haad another intercourse like 1 week after my period . It was protected.. And we only did it for...

My doc says my due date by ultrasound is September 23rd 2010. [ 3 Answers ]

If my obgyn gave me a due date of September 23rd by ultrasound. My lmp was December 24th 2009. By the due date he gave me mean I got pregnant either on or 1 day after my period. I mean, it doesn't make sense. Could he be off by a week or so? He says that we did a early u/s and is pretty confident...

If my due date is 09/13/2010 what day did I have sex on? [ 3 Answers ]

If my due date is 09/13/2010 what day did I have sex on

Pregnant cat due date [ 1 Answers ]

My cat got pregnant on the 16 of August and I don't know when she is due?:( help

View more questions Search