Ask
    giang001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 11:56 AM
    How to tell your boyfriend not to be so clingy
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 12:13 PM
    Tell him straight up. Be honest.

If he doesn't understand, then use examples to help him understand.
    Lesteves Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2010, 01:23 PM
    This is hard! I think you have to be honest.. that's the best way to do its..
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2010, 02:27 PM

Is he actually a clingy person or are you just a little cooler than him? Some people were just raised different than others.

If his behavior bothers you, then you just have to tell him so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi there, I am pregnant, due to get married but have a really needy clingy boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 40, have just found out I am pregnant and as a result my boyfriend and I have decided to get married next year. I lost my job end November so it's a big shock for him but we planned the pregnancy together although we had only know each other since May. I really do care about...

Clingy, needy, insecure boyfriend. BUT he's a nice guy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I'm really struggling with my boyfriend at the moment. Its not going to be easy to summarise the situation here, but I'll try and give enough info to help. A quick introduction - I'm 39yrs old, am a successful freelance consultant, don't have kids (but really want to) and am trying to find a...

My boyfriend is clingy and jealous [ 4 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for about 6 months and we're very much in love but he calls me 3 times every single day! It was really sweet at the beginning of our relationship. He used to call and say good morning and then later he'd call and say good night but now it's out of control....

Clingy Boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for six months. Recently, he has become increasingly clingy. He feels that we should spend any time outside of our jobs or school (we are both full-time students) together. When I am unable to give him the amount of time he deems appropriate, we fight. We argue...

Clingy needy boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17, and I've been dating the same boy for almost four years now. Out of nowhere he's become very whiny, clingy and needy. I give him all the love and encouragent that I can! I try to take him out and make him happy but it only works for a few miutes, and I mean, only a few minutes! And then...

View more questions Search