Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aseret Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 05:34 AM
    I have a Bernina Bernett 340 deco, I was busy embroidering the thread got stuck, the
    I have a Bernina Bernett 340 deco, I was busy embroidering the thread got stuck, the machine stopped, I took out the thread, re-thread the machine, put in a new needle and now the bobbin thread does not want to come threw the top and it is not catching the top thread - have you got any ideas for me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 05:41 AM

Is the new needle bent ? Sometimes just a tiny bit off will not catch the bobbin thread. Try a new needle and really look it over well under a magnifying glass before putting it in.

Tick

Nov 25, 2010, 05:45 AM

I have tried all the new needles in the pack, could it be anything else? I don't want to take it to the bernina dealer as it is very far from me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 06:02 AM

Sorry, aseret, without being right there with you exploring all the options, I can't say what else it can be. Perhaps someone else will come on here with another idea, so don't give up hope yet !

We are all volunteers here, so it may take a while.

Tick

Nov 25, 2010, 07:26 AM

Thanks anyway Tickle!

Mmm Canada is a bit far!

Thanks again
    tweetygirl57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 08:27 AM
    That happened to me and the repairman said it had jumped time. Cost me 50.00 to get it fixed

Jun 17, 2011, 11:14 PM
    I have the specs for how to set the time correct on the DECO 340 if you would want a copy please e-mail me and I will send it to you [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set date on photo on olympus fe-340 [ 1 Answers ]

How to set date on photo on olympus fe-340

Dell Dimension 340 [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking at buying this used PC tower cheap for my wife to do email and a bit of web browsing. Been trying to look up the year this model was built but can find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where to find this information? Would be nice to have a full spec sheet on it as well. Couldn't...

White screen displayed on Toshiba laptop M70-340 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a TOSHIBA M70-340 Laptop and I am facing a problem for the last few days. When I use my laptop, after almost 1 to 2 hours, it's screen turned to white. Nothing affect on it. Then I have to restart it and it wl start working fine for few hours n the same problem comes again....

Antique art deco bracelet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bracelet that was my greatgrandmothers and I wanted to find out more about it. It appears to be gold or gold plated, it has square panels (1/2 inch by 3/4 inch) attached to a mesh underneath, making this bracelet very flexible.The design on the panels appears art deco style, but it...

Shower doors & deco tile [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm installing a bypass (2 sliding doors) bath and shower door on a 5ft tub. Problem is that I have decorative tile molding wrapping the entire bathroom including the bath tub enclosure, and the deco molding sticks out (not flush with wall tile) about 1/4 inch so the side rails (wall...

View more questions Search