Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boookie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Lighten your eye color.
    Does this look legit. I'm NOT tryign to advertise this wesite, but they have this Iris Lightening Kit that will actualloy lighten the color of your eyes =0

iwanna try it since the ingredients are 100% natural.. (10% Alpha-Arbutin, MSM, Distilled Water) but they won't be selling it until Dec.1st =/ they have a few testimonials listed on the page:(scroll down)

http://www.isis-cosmeceuticals.com/i...htenerinfo.htm

anybody else wanna join in with me.? =D I'm new to the siite after lurking for so long >=) lol

**BTW shout out to Golden_Girl :) iread a bunch of your helpful answers for weeks in the skin lightening topics =p lmaoo
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 03:28 AM

Please note that chat speak is STRICTLY prohibited.
    LMENOW Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 12:04 PM
    I saw this as well. It looks legit to me. It has ingredients an everything. And the whole MSM with the lightening solution makes sense. I will order when I have money. Good luck. To show you that Isis is legit, look at this website and compare http://www.parasolcorporation.ca/Herbal_Iris.html... nada... nothing.

P.S. I do not work for isis-cosmo... I'm only 18 hahaha.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 12:56 AM

Boookie, I don't know what part of "No Chat/text Speak" you are not understanding, but please understand this: I will continue to delete your posts containing chat speak.

This is your last informal warning.
    boookie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 04:09 AM
    Synnen, yes I finally found out what no chat speak mean NO THANKS TO YOU. Thank god for Google. You came off very rude and need to get better at clarifying yourself to new users such as myself. Work on that because it's very unprofessional and lame of you to stalk my post looking for "texting" language.

Anyway like I was saying in the previous deleted posts..

I can't wait to see how much the eye drops are (: hopefully no more than $50. Otherwise I'll be sticking to my colored contacts. (I have dark/blackish brown eyes and it looks much better in colored contacts like green. But if I had them lightened then it would be more obovious I'm wearing contacts..
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2010, 08:05 PM
    But boookie that eye lightening treatment sounds really good. I currently use Arbutin and MSM for my skin to lighten pimple scars and dark circles but never thought it could be used to lighten the iris in the eyes. Wow, that's amazing!! I just want to make sure that this doesn't have any long-term effect on the eyes. 10 years from now I don't want to go blind from using this. Please keep use posted and on the cost too!! ~Thanks!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 29, 2010, 12:07 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my skin color [ 4 Answers ]

I have become increasingly dark in the last few months.please suggest a remedy for light skin

Lighten up wrong color auburn [ 2 Answers ]

Lighten a medium auburn to light

Herbs that lighten eye color [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard of herbs for colon cleansing or something like that that lighten eye color... doe s anyone know anymore about this?. I've read some posts for other forums but you have to be a member in order to read the answers and I'm a member of too many forums... so hopefully someone knows the...

Lighten to dark hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My hairdresser colored my hair and it turned black. What is the best way to lighten some of the hair. Thank you

View more questions Search