Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidmorgan7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 01:49 PM
    How to collect ged voucher money
    So I got my GED and I have a voucher saying I can get $500 and I've been accepted into college and I start in jan. I was wondering how I can get my money I've already filled out a fafsa and they said I'm eligible for $5550 but right now I'm just trying to figer out how to get the $500 because I need supplies for school.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 02:01 PM

I believe you give the voucher to the school and they receive the money, contact the agency that gave you the voucher
    davidmorgan7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 02:04 PM
    Thanks man I appericate it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free money for ged in class room / houston [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get class rm ged / houston

How do I collect on a money judgement [ 10 Answers ]

I have a judgement against my ex-husband for $1500.00. How do I collect this money. How do I garnish his wages/and or bank account?

How do I collect money owed to me? [ 4 Answers ]

I sold a new printer to a friend he now refuses to pay me for it he says that my husband owes him money so he is taking the printer for his payment. He had asked my husband to take him fishing because he has no drivers license, my husband said he would as long as he would pay for the fuel, now he...

Money owed - but can I collect? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I committed the cardinal sin of trying to help someone, a friend who was in desperate need of a car and needed a co-signer. I am in no position to co-sign, but I asked my boss, who is also a very good friend (still is - somehow) to co-sign. She did. It was a four or five-year loan. ...

View more questions Search