Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbenisatto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 04:28 PM
    Garage door blinking light
    Our garage door opens fine, but it won't close right. The above head light blinks and garage door stops and re-opens. How can we fix this?? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 07:59 AM

My first guess is that the electric eyes are misaligned. They are on each side of the door track, about 6 inches off the ground.

See this post for more details.

Good luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XR80 blinking door light [ 2 Answers ]

The red light on my Trane XR80 furnace continuously blinks. I never noticed it before, but the heater seems to be working OK. I cleaned the filter about 3 weeks ago. I looked inside the door but it says heat Call and No heat call? Is this normal?

Garage Door Opener Will Not Close Door. Light Is Flashing. [ 16 Answers ]

Garage door opener does not close door. Light is flashing and there no obstructions in sensors. Chester

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

Garage door seņor blinking [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I read that the problem with my garage door not closing could be a problem with the garage door seņor. If I hold down the control the door will shut but if I release it before it shuts then it will start to go up. I noticed that the light on the sending sensor is blinking. I was...

Garage door opener light [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get the light in my garage door opener to stay on? Unit is a Sears chain drive 1/2 hp. Thanks.

View more questions Search