Ask
    dudy5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Why blood come from african parrot's mouth
    Why blood come from african parrot's mouth
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 04:18 PM

This is not normal, and there's no way for anyone on the internet to tell you what's going on.

You need to take you bird to a vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark red blood spot in mouth [ 1 Answers ]

A dark red blood spot lump has appeared on my inside cheek of my mouth with 3 tiny blood spots around it, the red blood spot is about 2 mm big and appeared today. It is not painful or itchy I have no other symptoms and I am a smoker of 20 a day Could you give me any idea of what this might be...

The taste of blood in my mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I always get the taste of blood in my mouth, it will happen at random times when I am doing nothing. I will check my lips to see if maybe they are split or chapped but their not and I will also check in my mouth to see if I have any sores or anything that could be bleeding, but again nothing is...

My cat has mucas and blood coming from his nose and mouth and having trouble breathi [ 1 Answers ]

My male at was missing 3 days. We have had temps below freezing. He came home having trouble breathing and now has blood and mucas coming from his nose along with a bad odor. His breathing seems to be getting worse. How can I get him through the night?

I just found a blood blister inside my cheek of mouth and I popped [ 1 Answers ]

Hi while brushing my teeth today I found a small red dot and then while searching the net it sounds like a blood blister and I popped it. When I did that a tiny dot of blood came out. What does this mean? I mean how did I get it over night? Is it something I should be worried about? I have 2-3...

View more questions Search