Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparks14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 02:06 PM
    McCulloch Eager Beaver won't stay running
    Mcculloch leaf blower? Eager Beaver model ran perfectly, but the gas line kept coming out of tank so replaced both lines Ran great week later it won't stay running, about 10 secs worth ? 2 set screws on carb should I touch them ?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 11:24 AM

Hi,
    I would check the inlet screen for trash. It is probably a Zama carb and the screen is at the base of the side nearest the starter.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13bt696h190 won't stay running [ 1 Answers ]

White 13bt696h190 starts but quits after mowing for 3-5 minutes, then if I restart it I have to pull out choke and it kills right after starting. Won't stay running play with choke... note will not try to start without choke out. Hot out but engine cold 18hp intek bstraton. Poor need to mow lawn,

Why won't my car stay running? [ 3 Answers ]

My 1998 Honda Accord will not stay running? :confused: I took my daughter to school this morning and everything was fine; it started and ran normal. Then an hour later I went to take my son to school and my car started and then died, then started it again and it died again. Once I take my foot...

67 Camaro won't stay running [ 5 Answers ]

My dad has a 67 camaro with a 250 straight six. It is all original with ALL the smog stuff still hooked up. We are having problems keeping it running. It starts not a problem, but it will not stay running. It will start, run for a second, then die. If you give it gas, it will act like it is using...

Won't stay running [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 91 crx it sat up since may and I just put a d15b vtec in this past weekend. I sat the engine in and hooked up all appropriate connectors with the exception of two wires that is close to the intake manifold (yellow w/ green and a black) I have no clue where they go all I know is if you...

Mower won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

My mother inlaw has a JD riding mower that's about 8 yrs old and has been in the weather for about the last 6 mnths, and it won't stay running unless I put the booster cables on it and jump it from my truck. It will run as long as they are hooked up but the moment I disconnect them it dies.Is this...

View more questions Search