Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunny1585 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Should I pull my foreskin back when peeing?
    I am 16 and I am not sure whether I shoud be pulling my foreskin back when peeing. I can pull back my foreskin slightly(not sure with the technical names of the penis) and I can see the tip of the head I think, but I cannot pull it back all the way to show the full head. However when I pee I do not spray everywhere as some other people have said and I am not sure if I have phimosis because my foreskin does slightly get pulled back.
    I am also scared to have sex because of the fear of my foreskin being forcibly pulled back and ripping otherwise I would have probably lost my virginity. Any help?
    ferszty Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 02:54 AM
    I am 16 in couple days I had that same problem when I was 13 well around there anyway maybe every now and then try to pull it bak little by little.
    I don't pull it bak when peeing its fine too leave it on I think?
    Soz if I'm no help too u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I know this may come at a surprise but yes I'm 27 and unable to pull my foreskin back at all. Ive never had an intercourse. Knowing these concerns , I've decided to take immediate action. Also I've had these white spots under my fore skin for a while and I believe its because I cannot clean my...

Scared to pull the foreskin and other problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an 18year old boy... I am not able to retract foreskin when I have an erection however I tried pulling it back when the penis was in non errect state but I almost pulled the foreskin behind the head but I noticed that there was a black spot in the lower part of the head now I am scared to pull...

How do you pull back foreskin? [ 15 Answers ]

Im only 13 and don't really the nerve or guts to ask my parents or doctor so can any men (or women) ohlut there explain how I should go about pulling my foreskin back please!? Everyo ne in the boys change room is talking about and I'm dying to know how. :)

Foreskin won't pull back [ 1 Answers ]

If the foreskin on my penis does not pull back when I get an erection is it a problem?

View more questions Search