Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dareala1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 05:04 PM
    Ways to get rid of puss coming out of your penis?
    I have puss coming out of my penis and the tip burns and its hurts to pee
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 05:34 PM

Go to the doctor or clinic, have it checked, an infection or STD of some sort, will not be cured without a doctor.
    Also some may appear to get better but will merely be causing a lot more harm inside. Very important to get to the doctor
    dareala1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    So if I leave it alone over time it won't go away by its self?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:07 PM

Normally no, at times it may appear to go away , but often then is when it is doing more harm in other ways, get it checked out
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 04:10 PM

This does sound like an STD and the only way to get rid of it would be to see a doctor.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 04:20 PM

Why would you wait?

If you enjoy having a penis, you need to practice good genital maintenance, and go to the doctor when strange liquids appear.

Al Capone supposedly died from complications due to having Syphilis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Never take chances with your little buddy. Just sayin' dude.

Good luck (to you both).
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 04:24 PM

I was thinking gonorrhea

Symptoms in men

In men, symptoms are usually obvious enough that they will cause a man to seek medical treatment before complications occur. But some men have mild or no symptoms and can unknowingly transmit gonorrhea infections to their sex partners. Symptoms may include:

Abnormal discharge from the penis (clear or milky at first, and then yellow, creamy, and excessive, sometimes blood-tinged).
    Painful or frequent urination.
    Anal itching, pain, bleeding, or discharge.
    Sore throat (rare).
    Pinkeye (conjunctivitis) (rare).

Symptoms of gonorrhea that has spread to sites other than the genitals (disseminated gonococcal infection) include:

Rash.
    Joint pain or arthritis.
    Inflamed tendons.
    Found here Gonorrhea-Symptoms
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I was thinking gonorrhea

found here Gonorrhea-Symptoms
    I was thinking RUN!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2010, 11:18 AM

You also need to talk to your sex partners and advise them of your condition as they obviously have this same condition. The more sex partners you have when you have this discharge the more you are spreading this STD around. It will not go away by itself - it can and will do other permanent damage inside your body.
    toneywitaey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 11:40 AM
    OMG... Its so imbarassing to go to the clinic and tel them that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little Puss Filled Bumps All Around Penis [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and am not sexually active. I have little white puss filled bumps around my penis. They aren't near the top or around the head but only on the bottom. They aren't itchy but they bother me. They've been there for a couple of months and I tried to pop a few and they just seem to...

Baby has a sore and puss under his penis [ 1 Answers ]

My son had a sore and puss under his penis should I take him to the doc as cleared up a little bathed him in salt water

White puss pimple on penis? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this white puss looking pimple on the side of my penis. It is only one and it does not hurt or itch. It has came out before and its always only one at a time. It happens every 3-5 months or so. I was wondering if it was an std or something. I have read some past comments but they say that...

Red puss filled bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have got two small hard red puss filled bumps at the rite at the bottom of my shaft like up the first half an inch up the penis what are they I'm in the middle of the bush and can't go to the clinic anyone have any ideas what they are oh yea and I don't ever feel the unless I actually touch them

Puss filled sore on infant penis [ 9 Answers ]

My ten and a half month old son was circumcised at birth. While on vaca in Texas in June I noticed a small puss filled sore on one side at the circumcision site and the surrounding area was swollen and red. A trip to the ER and the doc said she thought it might be a flea bite, drained the puss,...

View more questions Search