Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taliyahrenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 10:38 AM
    What shows up on a fingerprint check
    If I was charge, arrested and deported from England back to the US will it show on a fingerprint background check?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2010, 04:09 PM

It should depending how long ago it was.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 04:16 PM

Fingerprint shows who you are, nothing more, nothing less. The criminal background check normally ran at the same time will show convictions.

A NCIC background check will only show those convictions in America, not in England, but the immigration issues may show up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fbi fingerprint check [ 2 Answers ]

I have applied for a job in financial services and they require a FBI fingerprint background check. My question is this: 1) If I have a pending arrest charge for a traffic violation and was fingerprinted but have not yet gone to court, will it show up on FBI background check? It happened in...

What will exactly show up on a fingerprint check? [ 4 Answers ]

So I was charged with "driving intoxicated" when I was 18, that charge was reduced to only a "minor consuming". Second incident - CHARGES: giving peace officer false name & liquor consumption under 21. PLEA: liquor consumption under 21. SENTENCED =liquor consumption under 21. Third incident -...

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

In 1994, I was arrested in NJ and fingerprinted for possession of a controlled substance (cocaine - small vial). It was my first and only arrest - ever! Since it was my first offense, I was given six months probation with reporting and testing every month. Completed the requirement and no other...

Fingerprint and background check [ 1 Answers ]

What is the validity of fingerprints and background check . For instance is it necessary for someone who did the FP in feb 2008 to do it again in June or July 2008 for another application or it will show automaticaly in his records with the immigration service . Thanks

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying for an insurance license. I understand that an fbi background check will be performed. I had a dui conviction over 15years ago and am concerned it will show up on the report. My current employer did a criminal background check and it came up clean but I am worried about the...

View more questions Search