smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2010, 08:05 AM

Plug them in?

Next what is a 2 Ap?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 09:29 AM

Are you saying 2 access points? I don't know what AP is...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desktop will not connect to LAN on one particular outlet, but other PCs will connect [ 1 Answers ]

I am very puzzled and without a clue as why one of my PCs will fail ("A network cable is unplugged") to connect to my LAN using a particular outlet, but if I connect another PC, as a notebook, on the same outlet there are no LAN connection failures. Yet if I connect the desktop to another outlet,...

How to Connect [ 7 Answers ]

How do I connect a JVC VCR/DVD to a Sharp LCD TV. I will be using an S-Video Cable.:)

It won't connect? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Iam running window xp for some reason almost every games I try to run doesn't connect and I tried to download and install the games again it still says the same not connect to the internet, however my internet works just fine I can download and surf internet. And also I try just to...

Can't connect [ 2 Answers ]

Our internet went down recently but we got it back later through the day but we couldn't connect on our other PC upstairs which runs off a wireless router. It says that we need to renew the ip address which I've tried to do using 'ipconfig/release' 'ipconfig/renew' but that does nothing. Can...

How to connect [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dish I need to hook up TV, vcr and a dvd, have no idea how to do it.. the vcr is a coax cable? Can someone please help Tee:confused:

View more questions Search