Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CupcakeLover99 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2010, 04:52 AM
    How do I get my crush to like me instead of my best friend?
    Hi friends,
    I have this crush on a boy, right, and I only realized it recently. The trouble is that he doesn't know I like him and also he likes my best friend, who (might I add) kind of forced me to be her best friend. My 'best friend' doesn't like him but I don't know when he'll figure out that I like him. It's also kind of hard because my crush also tried to get this popular guy (that likes me) to ask me out only to me realizing that the relationship would never last. I'm keeping my crush as a secret, but how to get him to realize that I have feelings for him really stuck me in the mud. Heeeelllp!
    Thanks,
    CupcakeLover99
    blackstar Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Hi,
    It is a very difficult situation. However if I were you, I would try to make him notice the fact that your best friend is not interested in him. Then, when he accepts the fact that your best friend is not interested in him, try to be with him a lot, so as to know more about each other (and so, you can know if he is interested in you).
    Hope I helped
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Talk to him, tell him how your friends feels about him (about not liking him). Then, on another occasion bring up the fact that you would like to have something more than a friendship with him, he might say no or he might say yes, which ever one it is at least you won't be wondering what could have been for the rest of your life. And, if he says no, then you just go back to being friends, if he says yes, then have fun while you two are together.

Good Luck,

Javi
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 07:43 PM

First off how can someone force you to bestfriends? Please tell me.

Secondly, whether you tell your "crush" about your "bestfriend" not liking him or not. It probably won't change the way he feels about you. Now, I am not saying it won't but its unlikely.

You can't make someone like you, or notice you unless they want too. Be yourself, if he's interested then you will find each other.

Rick

Oct 30, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    Well, she kind of always makes me do stuff for her, and she swears at me and when I go into a strop and walk away from her she comes to me and says that if I don't be her best friend she's tell the teacher that I'm bullying her but I'm not so yeah

Oct 30, 2010, 04:59 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Thanks sooo much for your answers guys! I took your advice and turns out he likes me and we're going out now together thanks so much you guys r the bomb! Xxx cupcake
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 05:38 PM

well, she kind of always makes me do stuff for her, and she swears at me and when I go into a strop and walk away from her she comes to me and says that if I don't be her best friend she's tell the teacher that I'm bullying her but I'm not so yeah
    How old are you all?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Congratulations... :)
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 9, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Hi,
    Same life here :( I'm going to cry right now!!

Well check out what I did about this problem... at the beach me and my crush and my BFF were diving I am better then her at swimming and faster then her in running.So when we were all swimming my crush kept looking at my best friends like his eyes were stuck on her. I acted like nothing was happening but deep inside my heart was crushing and breaking.He asked me to go out with him (hes just pretending that he likes me more but he's lying!) Then I told him No Im done with you and your acting I cried and said to him I never want to see you again my brother saw me breaking up with him and said your messing with my little sister? My crush said No,I'm not
    Sorry it's a bit long but That's how I dealt with it
    booyeahtomoolah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 05:11 PM
    NO BODY MAKE FUN OF FRAGILE LOVE hi same problem here but I don't want to tell you how old I am OK I'm 8 but lets start there's a guy named Eric Nicholson (7)and I have a big crush on him but he only has a teeny tiny crush on me. He always asks me if he can be my bodyguard in games or when my cute evil little friend Sarah Gross (7) wants to chase me and take me to death town and make me into meat. But the thing is I ALWAYS PROTECT HIM when ever he's being chased by my friend's Jade Kupchancko (7) and Alicia Haxby (7) I TACKLE THEM AWAY IM PRETTY TOUGH and when playing soccer his friend Ocya Tipikin (OSI-A-TEE-PEE-KIN)(7) always kicks the ball to his stomach eye or cheek on purpose I was about to save him I WAS RUNNING TO HIM owww poor Eric. But instead of me he picked my best friend Tialandis Guinand (8) (TEE-A-LAND-ISE-GU-NANDE) but she does NOTHING for him! How could that happen I'm sad mad frusturated and CONFUSED! My friend Kyra Gathtier (7) has a crush on a guy named Simon Masilagin and she got her way were so oppisite!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend, My Crush. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and...

Crush on husband's friend [ 21 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend. My story is a little bit different than the other ones out there. My husband and I have had a very rocky relationship. We have been married for 7 years, and most of that time was like a roller coaster. We have had physical altercations, but...

How to become friend with your crush [ 3 Answers ]

How to become friend with your crush

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

Have a crush on a friend [ 14 Answers ]

K, been friends with this girl for a while and always had a crush on her. I had a girlfriend so there was nothing I could do about it at the time. There was a time that she wanted to go out with me but couldn't because I had the girlfriend. I no longer have this girlfriend but my friend says...

View more questions Search