Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iowahawkeyess Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2008, 01:43 PM
    2000 Ford Focus
    I was out looking for a new car today and I came across a 2000 ford focus. It has 104,000 miles. I haven't really heard anything about them. I was hoping to find some opinions on them. Positive and Negative comments will help! Thanks! (they are asking $4,700.00)
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 25, 2008, 04:51 PM
    I can't speak to performance, but it appears to be priced just a bit on the high side unless there are options to be added in for calculations at NADA. Here is my source for saying that: PageNotFound. Click on it and wait to be re-directed.
    larryviau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Hi yes that price is too high. There is braking difficulties also with this car. As for the engine it seems to be OK. Mine has 275000 kl and not trouble with engine so far but a braking and bearing problem persists good luck Larry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What colour is my ford focus [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 ford focus, which is blue and has the paint code T9. What shade of blue is this - I keep buying the wrong blue

2002 Ford Focus [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased my car and from time to time the car will not start I had a car alarm in it and it was taken out by a certified technician. It has been looked over several times. However, when it does not start if you remove the ignition relay and put it back in the car starts right up! Any idea's...

View more questions Search