Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helenhamalis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 07:02 AM
    I have downloaded on my computer how do I get it on my phone
    helenhamalis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 07:06 AM
    I have downloaded blueware2 on the computer. Now how could I get it onto my phone.
    In my cell phone I have found blueware, what to I do after to connect to someone's phone. Please help
    kofigc Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 01:37 PM
    Hi, what exactly have you downloaded on your computer?

For the majority of files you will need to link your phone to your computer via USB cable (normally in the box your phone comes with) and then simply drag and drop the files that you want.

Depending on both the phone and computer you have you may be able to simply remove the memory card from your handset and put it in the memory card reader and again drag and drop the files you want transferred.

Bear in mind that if it is video files there may be a compatibility issue which can easily be resolved with conversion software such as DVDFab.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Mobile Spy - Why e-stealth Bluetooth Spy Software is a Scam. Review Blueware Cell Spy Arsenal

Anyway contact the people you bought it from for support. Good luck, you may need it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Phone to computer connection [ 3 Answers ]

How do I connect my phone whit my computer and browse with it

Phone to computer [ 5 Answers ]

I do not know if this goes in here or in cell phones... sorry... I want to put my pictures that are on my phone on to my computer. I do not have a usb cable, is there any way just to send them from one to the other? I have a motorola razor phone... I appreciate all, and any suggestions :o...

View more questions Search