Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suttkaitc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Can a ghost get me pregnant?
    Hey so I am being haunted and I know this because I have the "gift" to sense spirits and speak to them. But for the past few months I have been going through a strange (stage I would call it) and I don't know what to do about it. This is sort of like Bloody Mary only I suppose different in an unexplanable way. If a ghost dies pregnant, then is it possible for its spirital body to remane pregnant? If so then can that spirit place her spirit child in someone else (like me) and cause the other person to have a "faulse" pregnancy? I have all the signs of pregnancy and I even feel a baby kicking. Ibelieve spirits can give you visions or dreams to try and tell you something. I have had many dreams in the past year about rape, being pregnant, dying, having a little girl. I have tried to link it all together but I'm stuck on my overall view. If u have any tips or advise- it would be nice. Thx
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 17, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Short and simple, NO.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2010, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suttkaitc View Post
    Can a ghost get me pregnant?
    Hello s:

Only if he screws you.

excon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 11:56 AM

No, a ghost can't do that to you. The only one that interceeded in that way was 2,000 years ago. I don't believe your case is going to match that one. As far as the rape dreams go. There may be some struggle in your life you feel powerless about and that is how it is manafesting itself. Gift or not dreams don't always mean something other then a way to process our day.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 12:24 PM

No,
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2010, 10:19 AM
    No,a gost can't get you pregnant.
    But its possible that you have a entity in your aura.
    That would explain your dreams. ( I have had many dreams in the past year about rape, being pregnant, dying, having a little girl.)
    You have to explore for yourself deeper.
    Do aura cleansing.
    Speak about it with more people whene you feell so.
    The right things will come on your path to solve this.

Greets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost [ 5 Answers ]

So this past week I have felt really uneasy no matter where I go. But last night it felt as if someone was in the room watching me. My friend is wicken and told me about a bad spirit that was with her. She told me it left her and came to me. I constantly feel a pressure on my head and chest. And I...

Ghost or what? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many encounters with ghosts, or spirits, my whole life, starting at a very young age. My father and mother have had them too. I cannot explain what's going on, I can only tell you of my experiences. My most recent experience has not been very, what you might call, serious. But I just...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Did seeing these ghost mean anything? [ 5 Answers ]

I was on vacation this weekend in a condo on the coast and I woke up in the wee morning hours with an insulin reaction (normal). After finishing a snack in the kitchen, I turned and looked to the patio and on the patio were four people - dressed in white as for a wedding - looking in the sliding...

View more questions Search