Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snjfarms Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2004, 08:16 PM
    I'm Freezing!!
    It seems pretty much normal that most women are colder than men, but this is just bad. I am constantly shivering in my own house, while my husband is sweating. I wear sweat shirts and pants ALL the time! My teeth chatter at work... and I wear a jacket in the office! I have been told I need more iron... how can I get more iron in my system? Is there just an iron pill I can take, or certain foods I need to eat?

Thanks! :)
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Nov 23, 2004, 08:40 PM
    Iron? What a silly idea.
    What is the temperature in your house? And outside?
    What is your age? Your weight? Your size? Your activity?
    Do you have a balanced food, that brings in all nutricients you need?
    Do you sleep enough?
    And last but not least, have you seen a doctor for that?
    Saker Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2005, 03:33 PM
    I agree fully with urmod4u, it depends on a lot of things. It could just be that you have poor circulation, but if it is worrying you you should go and see a doctor.
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2005, 08:54 PM
    At least someone who agrees with me - and what is important - it's about your health.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2005, 10:12 PM
    Might be a problem w/your thyroid gland
    In 1989 I experienced cold when everyone else felt fine, weight gain among other things. Had blood test done for thyroid and found out I am hypothyroid. A blood test will confirm or deny any problems. Best to consult a doctor to find out exactly why your so cold all the time.
    lottieanderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Go and see a doctor.
    gfb909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 04:44 AM
    I feel cold all the time too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC freezing up. [ 5 Answers ]

Installed it all and charged it on Sunday. Coil is 2" above furnace, called a guy to braze pipes and check pressure. Said all was fine and good. Air was good and cold but it was clear some ductwork needed to be done so I am planning that, but I got plenty of return air and now I also got an inch...

Intermittent freezing up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Hope you can help. Recently I've had a problem with intermittent freeze up of the evap coil of my downstairs central AC. Multiple technicians have been here with no resolution of the problem. I did have to have the evap coil replaced earlier this week due to a leak in the drain pan - and it...

My PC is always freezing & rebooting [ 8 Answers ]

I have Windows XP. Every time I try to play free bingo the computer just freezes or reboots after a short time. I get an error message that says Error Signature BC Code 100000dl BCP1:0000F4F9 BCP200000002 BCP300000000 BCP4:F7FBB838 OSVER:5-1-2600 sp:2-0 pRODUCT:256-1 Please can you help. The PC...

Freezing problems [ 3 Answers ]

My computer freezes up all the time.. especially if I set to long at any site.I run norton protection for virus and spy ware, also use adaware se pesonal and clean my regestry on a daily basis--any ideas? Is there a way to reset my computer and wipe out all files? Thank you:confused:

Freezing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My computer freezes when I am trying to watch Internet TV or stream video. Does anybody knows what is the problem? Tx

View more questions Search