Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seermel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Is tubal ligation a sin?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 10:02 AM

It really will depend on what your beliefs are. If you believe that a woman should allow any opportunity to have all the children that she might naturally become pregnant with, than perhap you might consider it a sin to prevent that from occurring.
    This is why some people do not use any form of birth control.

A tubal ligation prevents an egg and sperm from meeting in the fallopian tube. The egg will then be absorbed, which many are naturally, and the sperm will die off... which many do naturally as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After tubal ligation [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get pregnant with out surgery after having tubes tied

Reversal tubal ligation [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 44 years old and I have had a tubal ligation cut, burnt, off. I was just wondering is it possible to get the procedure reveresed, I had it done 23 years age. Any advise?

Tubal ligation reversing [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and had a tubal ligation in 2004, now I am in a very good marriage and he has no kids of his own I have two and want more. I have diabetes and high blood pressuar, should I have my tubes untied?

Pregnancy after tubal ligation [ 2 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation in 2001 after the birth of my third child. In 2004 my son was born and I had them tied again! Now I think I may be pregnant again. I am 6 weeks late. Is this possible?:eek:

Tubal ligation [ 5 Answers ]

Can I sue after having tubes tied and becoming pregnant

View more questions Search