Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 06:52 PM
    OK... seeing as how u live in sep.locations... and as of late he shows total disgregard for u... I would be checking up now, and later... just to make damn sure he wasn't hiding anything..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Your last post had a lot of useful facts, and I think the worst thing you can do is be living apart and him being unemployed. I can almost bet he resents the hell out of you, and all his actions say he feels overshadowed, outdone and inadequate. You got him a job, so he owes his whole existence to your tolerance. His lying is the least of your worries. Better get him into couples counceling asap, and unravel a lot of bitter feeling on both your parts.
    laurenbrown635 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Awww I well my
    laurenbrown635 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 11:11 AM
    this want liers do xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate the fact that I lie [ 9 Answers ]

I feel so low about myself at the moment, largely because of the lies I tell people, especially my friends and family. I have a problem with being honest and it gets me so down. My brother is gay and getting married but I can't bring myself to tell any of my friends because I think they will react...

Training to lie down [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to get our 3 1/2 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback to stay down. She will sit on command and she will lie down if we are using a treat reward but she will not stay lying down. With a treat in my palm I will slowly drop my hand to the floor and then away from her and give the command down...

Where do his loyalties lie? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this so Ill make it as quick as possible. I met this guy a few months ago... we went on a date and he was honest with me and told me he lives with his girlfriend but currently isn't happy but is confused about his situation. Needless to say I didn't see him again but we continued to...

View more questions Search