Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brycry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 05:24 AM
    I stopped birth control a few days ago.. I'm trying to conceive.. but now I'm bleeding.
    Is it possible I still conceived... and the bleeding is due to me stopping the birth control?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2010, 01:01 PM

What sort of birth control were you using? Are you due fairly soon for your period?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 02:26 PM

And of course it will take some time to get your body clear of the drugs. And even trying it can take months to conceive
    ArdentLover Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2012, 03:00 PM
    I am also trying to conceive. How heavy was your flow?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AM I pregnant I took only seven days of birth control and stopped [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period on August 22nd. I started taking birth control that day. I only took birth control for seven days and stopped completely. I had another period on September 4th and lasted for six days. I had unprotected sex on Sept 18th early morning. I haven't taken the pill since not on it only...

My pitbull stopped eating 2 DAYS AGO, WHAT DO I DO? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 9 month old female pitbull. I just noticed that yesterday morning, when I put the dog outside on her lead, that her food, from the previous day is still there. She is drinking a lot of water. She will not even eat people food! What do I do. We are taking her to the vet, but what can I...

Stopped birth control, Negative pregnant test,55 days and no period [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here's my story.. I was on because (micronor) for 3 - 4 months.. due to headaches and irregular periods.. I stopped taking them.. My last period was on Dec 15 and I stopped taking because on dec 18. My last period was very light and it went on only for 3 dayz... since den there is no period.. I...

Provera stopped 5 days ago and still no period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I was diagnosed with PCOS in late June. My OBGYN gave me Provera 15 mg to take for 6 days. She said that I should start my period 3 days from the last day of taking the meds. I stopped on Saturday. But as of today I still have not gotten my period. I have a call into my dr. But, I was...

View more questions Search