Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phildo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Dirty ua for probation
    I had an appointment last week to see my p.o. but I'm dirty and didn't go. He came to my house when I "wasn't" home and told my girl to tell me come in tomorrow at 1 p.m. I'm not off to a good start with him. What might I expect tomorrow?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Go in with a good attitude. Apologize for not being there when you were supposed to. Aside from that, do the UA and go from there. If your P.O. asks why you did not keep your appointment, it is not good to lie - they always seem to find out anyway - but I do not know what to say there. Perhaps someone else can give you some words of wisdom on that.

Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 03:52 PM
    With luck it will not be a set of hand cuffs, You have to go to see your PO, dirty or not, and deal with those problems.

I would say he will be watching you like a hawk just looking for a reason to revoke your probation for a while
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Hello phildo:

I think the Padre is right on. Dude, do you think these are nice people? You're just one bust closer to a promotion for him. What? You think they get promoted for letting people go? No, dude. PO's are cop wannabe's. Bust's and arrest's are what count to them.

excon
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Probation is a contract between you and the court to keep you out of jail. You could have told the judge that because of your drug addiction, you may not be able to complete a term of probation. You must have thought that you could in fact complete that term of probation or you would not have signed the judgement allowing you probation in the first place. Since you have violated the terms of said contract, we cannot blame the "evil" probation officer for your continual use of drugs. We can only blame you for that. You can only blame you for that. Now, for the "evil" probation officer to do his or her job, you must be dealt with, under law, for said violation or, for breaking your contract if you will. The "evil" banker will take your car if you do not pay the note. The "evil" banker will take your house if you do not pay the loan and jail house lawyers will always tell you the darndest things just to vent their own anger at the system that has "caused" them to fail. I guess you went to see your P.O. by now and if we do not hear from you for a long while, then I guess the "evil" probation officer put you in jail... for no reason.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 10:49 PM
    That's an "evil has been," not want to be, excon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty Knees [ 5 Answers ]

Could anyone tell how to clen my dirty knees! I do a lot of yard work and I have small children . So over time my knees have become very dirty looking and dry . I have tried different loitions and cleansers , and although the dryness goes away they still look really dirty! Any advice or...

Dirty skin [ 17 Answers ]

This is very embarrassing! I have skin that is much darker than my normal complection. It is unfortunately due to carlessness from my youth. I scrub really hard but I can't seem to get rid of it. Please help. Please note that I can't afford expensive creams and laser treatments. How can I get rid...

Really dirty pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house with a really dirty pool since it has not been circulated for about a year with lots of algae growth. I already get most of the leaf out. I went to a few pool supply stores and they suggested to shock the pool. My question is that how effective the shock will be if the pool...

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search