Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjwood2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Does the father have any right's to the child if his name is on the birth certifate
    If the father has not seen the child in 2 weeks and has not called about her then does he have any rights to her.Even though he is on the birth certifacte?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 09:52 PM

Yes, he has rights if he chooses to go to court to exercise them. Two weeks is nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a child father take a child mother name out from birth cetificate [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend got my son since he was 3month but right now he 5year old and he got mad me that I don't take responilibily of my son... so he decide to take my name out from my son birth certificate.. can he do that...

Where can I go to put the father's name on the birth certifate [ 3 Answers ]

I had a problem with my son's father so I didn't put his name on the birth certificate. I don't want to put the father on child support because he helps me when he can. All I want to do is the right thing and put his name in his son's birth certificate.

I was never the father how can I sign over the right's? [ 2 Answers ]

Does my name have to be on the birth certificat? And if I wasn't there how could it get on the birth certificat?

Child on birth certificate but not the father [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting a divorce and I have a child and my husbands name is on the birth certificate but he is not the biological father. Can I have his name removed from the birth certificate and is he still responsible for child support?

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search