Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nerrupu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 08:32 AM
    How to reduce melanin in the skin to make skin fairer?
    How to reduce melanin in the skin to make skin fairer?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 16, 2009, 01:10 PM

You can buy a lightening cream, but there is nothing you can do to permanantly make your skin white. You can't change your DNA.
    shenug Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2009, 12:11 PM

Try taking 1000mg of vitamin c evryday... It's said to inhibit melanin and also keep your skin looking younger :)
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 1, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shenug View Post
    try taking 1000mg of vitamin c evryday...It's said to inhibit melanin and also keep ur skin looking younger :)
    I don't think that would work. A lot of people take 1000mg of vitamin c all the time and their skin doesn't get lighter. You could still try it though...
    bbayy22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 07:43 AM

vitamin c will not work. vitamin c is for the immune system. It has nothing to do with skin color it may help your overall health as far as sickness. But will not change the color of your skin.
    dhevsoorya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 10:25 AM
    vitamin c is the only best solution. Normally you use sunscreen above 40 spf is better and additionally intake of vitamin c 3000mg/day is create a new skin and it inhibit the melanin and make the skin lighten and beauty. vitamin c is a antioxidant it is for the immune system I accept but high dosage of vitamin c increase the glutathione level in our body. Increase glutathione level and your intake of high dosage vitamin c and apply sunscreen. This overall process will make your face lighten and beauty. It is true?

May 1, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bbayy22 View Post
    vitamin c will not work. vitamin c is for the immune system. it has nothing to do with skin color it may help ur overall health as far as sickness. but will not change the color of your skin.
    If you don't know anything please stop your ideas

May 1, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Dua4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 12:29 PM
    take 5-6 leaves of mint n boil them in water at night n put them in fridge n drink in the morning before brushing ur theeth n dnt eat anything till1 hr or if u can't wait 1 hr,wait at least 40 min.
    Naturally u wil get a fairer skin
    kdkdfkk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Perpahs with lasors and stuff we can change our dna? I am currently looking into it. My research seems to be promising.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there really a skin cream or lotion to reduce deep wrinkles? [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 3 1/2 yrs, because of major grief, constant saddness and stress, I have aged over 10 yrs in my face. I have never been heavy but because of the grief I've endured, I did loose some weight. The lines around my mouth, especially above my lip have deepened drastically as well as the...

Fairer Skin Guaranteed. Lotti! [ 34 Answers ]

Hi I have been reading some of your posts recently and have noticed that quite a few members on here want fairer, brighter skin.. well this message is for everyone who wishes to achieve this esp "lotti" who ihave noticed has been trying to get fairer skin for ages but has had no luck.. One of...

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

How to get a fairer skin [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how to get a fairer skin in just few days.actually my skin is delicate nothing suits on it.

View more questions Search