Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seshukudari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 05:08 AM
    Itching
    I am suffering itch inner ear and throat. I rubbed my ear I have pain in ear what will I do
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 05:41 AM

If you're having ear pain, I would suggest you visit the doctor. You could have an ear infection.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 28, 2010, 05:46 AM
    Go to a clinic or doctor.
    It's OK to put in a little peroxide to clean it, and then something like baby oil or olive oil to soothe it.
    Your eustacean (sp?) tube may be clogged with mucous, or collapsed, and not draining properly into your throat as it normally should, or there's a pimple or small cyst with pus draining or not draining. Mine was clogged and hurting for years. After I had a molar below that ear removed it immediately went away, so I am sure it was related (and no doctor correctly diagnosed it).
    But I know someone who had cellulitis in his ear and that's a bacterial infection and can be serious. So go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching in the pennis? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 year old... I have been facin\g problem of itching in pennis for last 4-5 yrs,. it occurs too much in summers due to sweat.. have never used anyting... suggest a medicine

Under itching [ 1 Answers ]

HI this is cheery 21years female not married it was observed that from last 3 months I have under itching & I feel a lot of under irritation can u guide me to overcome from that problem

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why I keep itching all over from my head to my toes I have not used are eaten anything different but my head and hands legs feel as though they are on fire but no rash just go red thank you:mad:

Itching [ 1 Answers ]

When I shave my vagina... it starts icthing... do you know what I can use to shave myself

View more questions Search